Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abovepar03

Hi from PEI Canada

7 posts in this topic

Newbie to this site, been golfing for 13 years now and still learing. I hope to pick up lots of new info on my favorite waste of money. Anyone been to our province or to Canada to golf? If so, which one and please tell about your experience. Thanks

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Hey another Islander!! Awesome :dance: where you from? I'm from Woodville Mills just above Cardigan. Beautiful courses on the Island.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome! I have golfed on the island many times. Crowbush is my favourite. Many great choices though.

I'm originaly from NL and my wife from Cape Breton, we moved to PEI four years ago and love it hear. Great people and golf heaven! We have played all of the 18 hole courses on the island from tip to tip. My three top favs are Mill River, Crowbush and Dundarave.

I'm originaly from NL and my wife from Cape Breton, we moved to PEI four years ago and love it hear. Great people and golf heaven! We have played all of the 18 hole courses on the island from tip to tip. My three top favs are Mill River, Crowbush and Dundarave.

Is she a MacDonald? :)

I'm originally from NS as well. Moved to NB seven months ago. Nice to have a few Atlantic Canadians on board.

First time I played Mill River they asked of I wanted a cart. I said no, I like to walk. :doh:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

No she is a Castle from Cregmore. And yes I also was foolish enough to turn down a power cart at Dundarave. Two of the holes easily measure one KM apart. Poor layout. We like our :bagboy: push carts alot. Great to meet you guys.