• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nevets88

Golf Channel - Indoor golf cave cribs - make this!

9 posts in this topic

Having seen Weir's setup, how awesome would a 1/2 hour segment of all the different indoor setups of pros and amateurs alike be? For example, would be interested in hearing how Weir's was built - noting the concrete walls, what's behind the curtain, radar, etc... Kinda looks like it could double as a panic room :-)

Awards and Achievements

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

It wouldn't be the worst show on Golf Channel.

Then again, I don't know how many pros have indoor golf caves. I think a lot just live on a golf course and drive their cart to the range. So… a show for Steve Stricker and Mike Weir only? I'll pass. :)

Awards and Achievements

It wouldn't be the worst show on Golf Channel.

I disagree ... Anything with Brandel Chamblee IMO is the worst show on the golf channel ...

But to the OP - If I had enough money to spend I'd buy a lot of land and build a few practice holes.

I'd watch the show, but I'm a golf geek ...

Rob

Don't forget about Dave Pelz' backyard chipping and putting course. Tiger has a few holes in his back yard too.

Having seen Weir's setup, how awesome would a 1/2 hour segment of all the different indoor setups of pros and amateurs alike be? For example, would be interested in hearing how Weir's was built - noting the concrete walls, what's behind the curtain, radar, etc... Kinda looks like it could double as a panic room :-)

As Mike's from the great white north, I think this type of thing is much more prevalent in colder climates.       Not to hijack the thread, but speaking of Weir, did anybody see the comments Faldo made a few weeks ago about how S&T; totally wrecked his swing.    I've heard opponents before, but never anyone so outspoken as Faldo against S&T; .... almost seemed like he had a grudge.      Anyways, back to the regularly scheduled programming ...

I disagree ... Anything with Brandel Chamblee IMO is the worst show on the golf channel ...

So you agree. I never said anything about who would host it. I said it wouldn't be the worst show on the channel.

Awards and Achievements

Golfing World did an episode of 'Cribs' on Ben Crane.

This is a good example of what I mean. Forget Golf Channel. Any decent sized media outlet can do this. There's gotta be more interesting setups like this.

What are those two white squares to the right of the Trackman?

Awards and Achievements

I normally stay on this side of the rack...... :-$

Awards and Achievements