• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phil McGleno

Look at this garbage - Putt Pro X

23 posts in this topic

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-x-ball?c=comments Watch the video.-Its hilarious but not n purpose.-Save 10 strokes with putting? PGA TOur pros only make 50% from 5 feet?- WRONG [VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmWdHfa4Ykk[/VIDEO]

Awards and Achievements

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Hey, it's endorsed by Jesus! How can you go wrong?!

Awards and Achievements

Fact checking is hard work. I want INSTANT FEEDBACK!

Awards and Achievements

Heck according to them I'm leading the PGA in the 5' putting range. I started laughing immediately when I saw the ball. That's a classic.

Hey, it's endorsed by Jesus! How can you go wrong?!

When you hit it it's the holly roller

I like the spinning it like a top clip... I was like, whoa I gotta have it...

doesnt matter if this works or not, its just awesome haha

Wasn't there some thing called "the pill" that was on here for review? Same idea but instead of an egg shape it was a wheel shape, picture a golf ball with the sides shaved off.

Awards and Achievements

Wasn't there some thing called "the pill" that was on here for review? Same idea but instead of an egg shape it was a wheel shape, picture a golf ball with the sides shaved off.

Yes.  I thought I signed up for that, but I've never received it.

Awards and Achievements

Yes.  I thought I signed up for that, but I've never received it.

Yeah. @mvmac can you look into that?

Awards and Achievements

Yeah. @mvmac can you look into that?

Sent him a reminder email last week. Will send another one soon.

Awards and Achievements

The guy certainly makes silly claims (he even says "or more" after saying you could shave 10 strokes off your game by putting better) ... but it seems to me like the product itself (and the pill too) would be pretty good at helping you hit putts down your intended start line.

Hey, @mvmac if the Pill people send you extras as an apology for being late, I'll review one too!  (I didn't sign up originally, but one of those would be perfect for the office) :beer:

Awards and Achievements

The guy certainly makes silly claims (he even says "or more" after saying you could shave 10 strokes off your game by putting better) ... but it seems to me like the product itself (and the pill too) would be pretty good at helping you hit putts down your intended start line.

Hey, @mvmac if the Pill people send you extras as an apology for being late, I'll review one too!  (I didn't sign up originally, but one of those would be perfect for the office)

I think you can get the same feedback by tracing a black line around the equator of the ball, then you just practice putts and try to eliminate the wobble. You'll see the wobble very clearly with the line on the ball.

Awards and Achievements

I think you can get the same feedback by tracing a black line around the equator of the ball, then you just practice putts and try to eliminate the wobble. You'll see the wobble very clearly with the line on the ball.

Very true.

Or do what I do:  Be mediocre at hitting it where you aim AND mediocre at reading the green, and voila!  .... Two wrongs sometimes do make a right!!

Awards and Achievements

Very true.

Or do what I do:  Be mediocre at hitting it where you aim AND mediocre at reading the green, and voila!  .... Two wrongs sometimes do make a right!!

Ha Ha, yep, I've sunk many a putt after muttering "shit" under my breath!

"SHIT!!"

>Roll

>Roll

>Break

>Break

>Rattle plunk

Fist Pump!!!

:-P

Oh yeah baby!!!

Awards and Achievements

The endorsement from the Golf Pro in the beginning sounds like an endorsement from Michael Clark Duncan. Or the BIG BLACK GUY from the Green Mile :-P

Interesting design though.

Awards and Achievements