• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boogielicious

Apple Mavericks Issues

7 posts in this topic

Mavericks just did an update to the OS. Now my mouse is not operating as before.  I used to be able to swipe between pages and now it locks up Safari.  I have checked the discussion forums, and tried reseting Safari, with no luck.  Anyone else have this issue?

Awards and Achievements

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Mavericks just did an update to the OS. Now my mouse is not operating as before.  I used to be able to swipe between pages and now it locks up Safari.  I have checked the discussion forums, and tried reseting Safari, with no luck.  Anyone else have this issue?

You mean your history - back/forward?

My Safari does it without locking up, but sometimes the toolbar arrows don't update.

Awards and Achievements

You mean your history - back/forward?

My Safari does it without locking up, but sometimes the toolbar arrows don't update.

yes, history back forward.  It stopped working and it locks up the tab.  I can unlock by closing and reopening the tab.

Awards and Achievements

I had that happen occasionally before the update, but then right when I installed the update it started happening. You go to swipe backwards, the page moves a few pixels and stops, correct? Then the tab locks up but other tabs are unaffected. If I delete the cache and restart my computer, it goes away.

Awards and Achievements

I had that happen for a day or so last week.

I've reset my "mouse" setting on the System Preferences and it went away a day later.  Yes, a day later.

Don't ask me why it worked a day later and not when I made the changes.  I have no idea.

I had that happen for a day or so last week.

I've reset my "mouse" setting on the System Preferences and it went away a day later.  Yes, a day later.

Don't ask me why it worked a day later and not when I made the changes.  I have no idea.

You might have cleared your Safari cache and not remembered it or something (or it cleared on its own). :)

Awards and Achievements

Somehow it is magically fixed this AM.  Maybe I needed to reboot after reseting Safari.

Awards and Achievements