IGNORED

Favorite sports team

SCTrojan08
Note: This thread is 3554 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

College football is my favorite sport. But while I love my Badgers, my favorite team is on the pro side, the one and only Green Bay Packers!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The U.S. Ryder Cup team is my favorite.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

DALLAS COWBOYS...WHOOP WHOOP....

yeah...im still waiting for a playoff win or superbowl, or a new owner or signing Tebow...

yeah im still waiting, wanting, and wishing...

NIke VRS covert

Mini driver 14 degree

Nike covert 5 wood

taylormade sldr 4 hybrid

Taylormade Rocketballz Irons:  6-aw

Taylormade atv  56,60,64

Jpl Putter

Nxt tour s yellow

Boston Red Sox. That is where I am from, and the love for this team has been passed down from my grandfather who was a young boy when the Red Sox were founded. It has been very rewarding to have our loyality rewarded the last ten years.

Patriots, Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics and currently the U14-3 Woburn Girls Soccer team which my God daughter plays for.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Red Sox, Celtics, Patriots, in some order. EDIT: I should probably add that I couldn't care much less about college sports. I went to Delaware. We suck at everything, and I don't mind that.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

NCAA - The Ohio State Buckeyes (all sports), 2nd is Notre Dame (when not facing The Ohio State Buckeyes)

MLB - Cleveland Indians (I hate the Yankees)

NFL - Dallas Cowboys

NBA - None, its a horrible sport

I am pretty much a huge NCAA sports fan.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Born and raised in Baltimore, so the Orioles and Ravens. In college, it has to be University of Maryland. Not much of an NHL or NBA fan.

But the question my friends and I always debate is: what sports teams do you hate the most.

For me, it's easy: Yankees (actually don't mind the Red Sox), Steelers (Browns and Patriots are up there too), and Duke.

NY Yankees and NY Giants, - only 2 .teams I really care about. Used to go to 30 NY Rangers games a year until they signed that pansy Jagr - they gave me 94, but no way I could follow them after that.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Being Canadian you can take a wild guess! Hockey - Calgary Flames, Montreal Canadians Basketball - Toronto Raptors Football - Seattle Seahawks, Arizona Cardinals Baseball - Toronto Bluejays

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Raised in the east bay

NFL Raiders

MLB A's

NBA Warriors

I'm sorta warming up to the giants a little but I remember also watching the A's back in 72'-74' .

I'll never like the 9er's

Sacramento Kings are ok back when they had teams with Bibby,Vlade,Stoyakovich,

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

Red Sox, Celtics, Patriots, in some order.

EDIT: I should probably add that I couldn't care much less about college sports. I went to Delaware. We suck at everything, and I don't mind that.

Delaware has had some pretty good football teams. And they just qualified for March Madness last night in basketball. They have some decent sports programs.

Bill M

Delaware has had some pretty good football teams. And they just qualified for March Madness last night in basketball. They have some decent sports programs.

That's true. They won the football D1-AA national championship in 2003 and a bunch of times in the '60s and '70s, and were runners-up in 2010. The women's basketball teams were great a few years ago with now-WNBA ROY Elena Delle Donne, and the mens team is going to the NCAAs.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

NFL: SF 49ers

NCAAF: USC Trojans

NBA: Golden State Warriors

MLB: San Francisco Giants

NHL: San Jose Sharks

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

US men's national soccer team.
  • Upvote 1

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Note: This thread is 3554 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!