IGNORED

Analyzr Pro 2.0 Betas

iacas
Note: This thread is 3576 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Oh... Just saw your website page. The Switch Code offer is cheaper than PGA disc. Oh ok... I'll consider since i've been using Ubersense on my Ipad (mainly) and iphone i felt that that's the best so far. Do you plan to roll out any Analyzr model for iPad that's as intuitive and easy to use? Let me try it out and see 1st. Pricing wise... Ubersense is free on my iPad ... Hmmm. Let's see how. Cheers and thanks again.

We have no plans to offer an iPad version, for various reasons: high on the list is the relative lack of storage space, the small screen size, the tougher time typing, printing, and saving and sharing photos and videos.

For $299 it's a steal, honestly, even if you teach 1/5th the amount you teach.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 5 weeks later...

Hi @iacas , probably not the right thread but, just about everyday Analyzr is updating, is this normal or some kind of bug? I'll try to remember to take a screenshot next time.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator

Hi @iacas, probably not the right thread but, just about everyday Analyzr is updating, is this normal or some kind of bug? I'll try to remember to take a screenshot next time.

You still have 1.5.8?

We want you to upgrade to 2.0. :) That's all.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

You still have 1.5.8?

We want you to upgrade to 2.0. :) That's all.

Alright. What do I need to do? I select "install updates" every time so I guess that doesn't work?

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator

Alright. What do I need to do? I select "install updates" every time so I guess that doesn't work?

That just downloads 1.5.8 every time. We don't want anyone who paid to be "forced" to download 2.0.

My suggestion? Read what it says…

That just downloads 1.5.8 every time. We don't want anyone who paid to be "forced" to download 2.0.

My suggestion? Read what it says…

:doh:

Yours in earnest, Jason.

@iacas , are there any plans at all to have this released for windows as well? Been using V1 for a few years now but really like some of the features the analyzr is offering.

Birdies 4 Elephants - raising money and awareness for elephants while out playing golf :)

• Administrator

@iacas, are there any plans at all to have this released for windows as well? Been using V1 for a few years now but really like some of the features the analyzr is offering.

No plans at all to do that.

We couldn't do a lot of what we do easily or very well on Windows, and V1's suckiness is a big part of the reason we built Analyzr to begin with. We'd have nearly spent the money we spent making version 1.0 even if we sold only 1/10th the number of copies we've sold because we love it and use it so much.

Thanks Erik, too bad but I understand there's a lot of work involved.

You can try installing os x on a windows machine using virtualbox or vmware. A little wonky, but mostly works. Then install the try me version of analyzr see how it works.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Thanks @nevets88 I'll give it a shot!

I'm far from an expert on this. I know it worked for Snow Leopard we're up to Mavericks now. I'd double check for a second opinion from @iacas

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Note: This thread is 3576 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!