IGNORED

Scorecard Holder/Yardage Books

Note: This thread is 3654 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Do any of you carry a scorecard holder? If so do you recommend any suppliers that would possibly do some custom work? What's your thoughts...? Thought it be nice to have one for a scorecard and maybe some cash and my club yardages..

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

I use this one.  Quality leather and they will emboss your initials or logo.  They have 2 versions, a top fold or side fold.

TPK Golf

Bryan

:wishon:  919, Aldila Voodoo  :callaway: Razr X Tour 3h  :callaway: Razr Hawk 3w, Aldila NV  :callaway: Razr X Forged 4-PW, KBS Tour  :wishon:  52, 56, 60, KBS Tour
 :odyssey: White Ice 330, 33in  :aimpoint:    :true_linkswear:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I use this one.  Quality leather and they will emboss your initials or logo.  They have 2 versions, a top fold or side fold. [URL=http://www.tpkgolf.com/Scorecard-Holder-Professional-Tour-Version-p/sku041.htm]TPK Golf[/URL]

Thanks man!

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

A lot of tour pros and caddies get them made at Tin Box. They aren't cheap but he's got some bad a$$ ones in the gallery. You name it he can do it.

http://www.tinboxpartners.com/

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

A lot of tour pros and caddies get them made at Tin Box. They aren't cheap but he's got some bad a$$ ones in the gallery. You name it he can do it. [URL=http://www.tinboxpartners.com/]http://www.tinboxpartners.com/[/URL]

Thanks pal

If you want a less expensive one, troll e-bay.  I got a couple for $10.  The one I use is a The Golfers Warehouse kind.  It has lasted 3 years without damage.

http://www.tgw.com/customer/search.jsp?search=scorecard+holder&x;=-539&y;=-147

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

This is the one I use...

http://www.amazon.com/EyeLine-Golf-Tour-Yardage-Cover/dp/B004S6ABJC/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid;=1394985621&sr;=8-2-fkmr0&keywords;=eyeliner+yardage+book+holder

Nice because you can get multiple items in it (I put my AimCharts and my scorecard)

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

I just use the basic Callaway one.  For me the Fisher Space Pen is a must though.  I don't like pencils and this pen is small and can pretty much write in any temp or at any angle.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

I just use the basic Callaway one.  For me the Fisher Space Pen is a must though.  I don't like pencils and this pen is small and can pretty much write in any temp or at any angle.

"Writes in extreme temperatures from -30F to 250F"

I want to be able to write in temperatures were water boils!!!!

Honestly if you are playing golf in -30F weather, you are CRAZY!!!

Oh, how long does one pen last for you? Those things are expensive!!!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

[COLOR=333333]"Writes in extreme temperatures from -30F to 250F"[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]I want to be able to write in temperatures were water boils!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Honestly if you are playing golf in -30F weather, you are CRAZY!!! [/COLOR] Oh, how long does one pen last for you? Those things are expensive!!!

I have had mine for three years so far. I just like that it writes smoothly in any temp.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Don't you hate when scorecards don't fit in the holders?  There's always one course or two that have weird shaped ones.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

I use the Golf Galaxy scorecard holder which is junk, but eeps my card from blowing out of my pocket. But as far as the weird size cards I keep a small pair of scissors in my bag so that if its too big I can cut them down, when possible.

@snapfade those Tinbox yardage books are amazing. I really would like one if one they were $100 or so. They remind me a lot these. I have seen Pat Perez with these. Same concept, very expensive but they are awesome. https://www.patrickgibbonshandmade.com/ Exotic golf and golf accessories. Shop our online store for golf belts, golf shoes, golf shirts, and golf accessories.

Where do you guys get the notebooks that fit into the holders?  I've looked around and they don't seem easy to find.

Joe Paradiso

Where do you guys get the notebooks that fit into the holders?  I've looked around and they don't seem easy to find.

I think some things are a standard size. I bought a yardage book cover at the PGA superstore (izzo brand for $8-ish) and my aim point chart fits perfectly. But I have a bunch of yardage books from different courses and they don't all fit. Plus a lot if them have side bindings which doesn't help either.

I think some things are a standard size. I bought a yardage book cover at the PGA superstore (izzo brand for $8-ish) and my aim point chart fits perfectly. But I have a bunch of yardage books from different courses and they don't all fit. Plus a lot if them have side bindings which doesn't help either.

That's what I've found also, which is why I was asking if anyone had a source for them.  My house course has made significant changes to at least 4 holes since the last yardage book was published for it so I was thinking of making my own, but was having difficulty finding a notebook that was top flip that fit the size of the holder.

Joe Paradiso

That's what I've found also, which is why I was asking if anyone had a source for them.  My house course has made significant changes to at least 4 holes since the last yardage book was published for it so I was thinking of making my own, but was having difficulty finding a notebook that was top flip that fit the size of the holder.

Gotcha.

Well, there was a time when I thought it would be neat to have my own yardage books like the pros**, and I found this website: http://www.yardage-marker.com/

Those things are only a few bucks apiece, and I'm pretty sure that they are that typical size that should fit into a standard yardage book holder.

I think I still have a couple of them laying around at home.  If I can find one, I'll check it against my aimchart and against my yardage book holder. :beer:

** Because I don't really have a home course that I play more often than any others, it kind of became pointless to fill them out, so I stopped bothering.  Now for tournaments, I just buy the pretty one they sell in the pro shop and mark it up with some notes for myself.

• Upvote 1

Gotcha.

Well, there was a time when I thought it would be neat to have my own yardage books like the pros**, and I found this website:  http://www.yardage-marker.com/

This is exactly what I was looking for, thank you! :beer:

Joe Paradiso

Note: This thread is 3654 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!