IGNORED

My Swing (Bechambo)

Bechambo
Note: This thread is 3321 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi Barrett, recents swings are better than when you first posted. Couple things I'd like to see.

- Narrow the stance about an inch on each side. Will help you turn the hips and keep them centered.

- Keep working on that "flexed over" feel I talked about here. It'll put your arms in a better position to fire down to the ball and reduce the "flip", get things more inline.

http://thesandtrap.com/t/73194/my-swing-bechambo#post_1087526

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

In the first video (3 wood), which was taken after the second video (mid-iron), I remember to put my feet a little closer together. Now I wasn't sure @mvmac what exactly you meant about the flex over feeling, but I gave it a try, pushing the knee out, and feeling like I'm flexing over the ball a little. It looks like I'm getting that inline impact, but just barely. I would like to see a little more time with my hands over the ball before my club head actually gets there. I'll probably be out at the range for another 3 hours tomorrow to really work on that lag, plus making that flex over feeling feel more natural. As for results, which I shouldn't be too concerned about during these changes, I am seeing with more frequency a straighter ball flight, getting away from the dramatic draws I had struggled with at Torrey.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3321 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!