IGNORED

Feherty

Conrad
Note: This thread is 3669 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone else enjoy and or follow the show?

Returns on Monday, March 17th with Brandt Snedeker.

I personally enjoy most of the interviews quite a bit. Some of his antics are a bit strange and annoying but the overall substance of most of his interviews are outstanding. Most interview shows are self important and about self promotion where as this show often seems like a way to flesh out his guests and not put forth some already conceived agenda.

The Tom Watson episode was outstanding and actually was cool to see some insight into David Feherty's past. I also enjoyed Bill Russell, Bubba's, Jack Nicklaus', Larry David and Paul Azingers among many others.

What are your thoughts or opinions on the show?

I love the Feherty show. I could watch a full season in a sitting if I didn't have something else to do. I'm not sure how well the show would work on DVD though (not too many episodes I've tried to re-watch either), so I probably wouldn't go that far.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I like Feherty.   he has such a quick wit - not many have that.     Sometimes he can try too hard, but usually he cracks me up

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Used to love him but I think I've been over-exposed. I think he's a great person although these days I have to take him in doses.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Feherty is the man.  Did any of you catch when he did some color commentary for the Notre Dame - Navy game in Dublin two years ago?  Hilarious.  I don't think he had the first freakin' clue what was going on down on the field, but he was clearly enjoying himself.

My favorite Feherty-ism:

"Watching Phil Mickelson play golf is like watching a drunk chasing a balloon near a cliff."

He annoys me at times, but I enjoy his interviews mostly because I am interested in his interviewees.   I DVR and FF past the monologs to the interview.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

David Feherty is funny, but I have very little interest in those types of interview shows.  If I turn it on, sometimes I get caught up in it because the guest is interesting, but usually while I'm flipping through stations, if I see Feherty is on, I skip past it.

I don't particularly care for extended doses of Feherty.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I enjoy the Feherty show very much, I like his quick wit and love the interviews, I have found that many times after watching his show, I gain respect or an understanding of some of the players, that I really didn't like before the show,

His "Live, behind the scenes" episode was hilarious............

Best regards,  Frank

:titleist: 913 D2 10.5*

:titleist: 913 F 17*

:titleist: 913 H 21*

:titleist: 716 AP1 4-P

:vokey:  SM5 50*, 54*, 58*

:odyssey: Tank Cruiser #7

:sunmountain: C-130

I enjoy his shows, but, just like I get that Kevin James is fat, I get that feherty is an ex-drunk.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

I like the show a lot. I think he's improved as an interviewer over the course of the show. If its on, I'll usually watch it.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

I like him.  I try to watch the show when I can.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

I like the interviews, but really hate the contrived schtick (jumping into bushes, pretending he's a fish, etc.).  It's not funny, it's lame.

Titleist 910D3 8.5* Aldila RIP
Titleist 910F 13.5* Diamana Kai'li
Nickent 4DX 20* and 24*
Tour Preferred 5-PW
52.08, 56.14, 60.04 Titleist Vokey

Odyssey Metal-X #9 Putter

Pro V1x

I like the interviews, but really hate the contrived schtick (jumping into bushes, pretending he's a fish, etc.).  It's not funny, it's lame.

I agree with this. He does a pretty good job with interviews but he tends to "force" the funny a little too much which is too bad because he is very funny guy when he just let's it come naturally.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Note: This thread is 3669 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!