IGNORED

Back pain after swing

Note: This thread is 3661 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm 6"0 and 23 years old and after swinging a while I've noticed i have random back pain on the bottom sometimes. It's like a pinching pain that I end up getting from arching my back wayy too much in the follow through. I'm guessing this is because of some bad habit like my weight is transferring but my body is still back I'm not sure . I'm definitely not trying to help lift the ball. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

titleist.gif 910 9.5 Driver titleist.gif 910 F 3 Wood callaway.gif 2009 X Forged Irons 

titleist.gif  Wedges  Vokey 54 and 60    taylormade.gif  Putter Daddy Long Legs

Ball : Whatever the hell I find at my job as a cart guy.

Couple things I would check

- Make sure the you don't start with an arch in your lower back

- Make sure the weight gets forward and the legs are extending, belt is raising into the followthrough

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

From some one who's had almost 48 yrs of back pain resulting from injury, I can tell you if it is in fact a Pinching type pain vs an aching pain, I would suggest you go see a back doctor, as you may pinched a nerve back there. Better safe than sorry, also get this cleared up Now, do not let it go, you could wind up suffering for years needlessly.

Also, Mike is very good at what he does, please take his advise.

From some one who's had almost 48 yrs of back pain resulting from injury, I can tell you if it is in fact a Pinching type pain vs an aching pain, I would suggest you go see a back doctor, as you may pinched a nerve back there. Better safe than sorry, also get this cleared up Now, do not let it go, you could wind up suffering for years needlessly.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Note: This thread is 3661 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!