IGNORED

Thanks for all the great help on this SIte.

Note: This thread is 3684 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I don't post as much as I should.  But I read here a lot.  And I watch a lot of the posted video's.  I've been working on my game pretty hard, especially off the tee and the irons, iron play has always been horrible.

I plan on getting a Evolvr account setup.  But I have been improving in the mean time.

Todays round, I hit 10-14 fairways, 8 of 18 GIR, which is miles better then my previous best of 4.  And a couple shots that were on the fringe only a couple ft from the green.  No OB and no lost balls today, and I pitched the ball today as well as I ever have.

Basically all of this I have to credit from the great hint, video's and discussions on the swing.  I still have a long ways to go to reach my goals, but I was only 1 shot off of my scoring goal for this year(might have to adjust that a bit lower :)  But the foundation is starting to come together.

Its a great feeling to know that your ball striking is improving, yet there is still lots more room to get better.

• Upvote 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

There is a huge amount of knowledge on this site. Sometimes you may need to search but Erik and Mike and many others have dispensed an enormous amount of really quality information. I think it is a great idea to thank them for having a place where all this knowledge resides where we can question it better to further our own understanding.

Michael

There is a huge amount of knowledge on this site. Sometimes you may need to search but Erik and Mike and many others have dispensed an enormous amount of really quality information. I think it is a great idea to thank them for having a place where all this knowledge resides where we can question it better to further our own understanding.

And this is just 1 reason why The Sand Trap is theeee best golf site on the web... :dance:

I'll second the OP's sentiments.  I don't post nearly as much as I read, but this is an extremely helpful site with a wealth of knowledge and people that actually care enough to give insightful comments and constructive feedback.  Long story short, keep up the good work!

Golf is hard.

Note: This thread is 3684 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!