IGNORED

New Golfer from California

dsal13
Note: This thread is 3679 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

You guys are relentless..lol  We'll see. I would at least like to wait until my next lesson with Mike, hopefully in early May, then I'll consider playing...how's that..?

I really would like to get together for a round, just need to know I won't be hitting it sideways...lol

We're just messing with ya!  Join us whenever you are comfortable!  And if you are still worried about looking foolish, let me know ahead of time, and I'll wear my Barney outfit.  No way anybody is going to notice your foolishness if I'm dressed up! :beer:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

We're just messing with ya!  Join us whenever you are comfortable!  And if you are still worried about looking foolish, let me know ahead of time, and I'll wear my Barney outfit.  No way anybody is going to notice your foolishness if I'm dressed up!

Purple dino-golf? :-$

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

We're just messing with ya!  Join us whenever you are comfortable!  And if you are still worried about looking foolish, let me know ahead of time, and I'll wear my Barney outfit.  No way anybody is going to notice your foolishness if I'm dressed up!

LOL...wear whatever your comfy in...I'll be gettin out there asap. Maybe I could get my old polka dotted shirt out for the occasion..? :-D

I'll do that. Thanks for the invite.

I will PM you my number if you can make it give me a call.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

Joined the group! Now gotta work out my schedule to join yall in a round if thats okay :)
  • Upvote 1

My bag..

- Driver: Taylormade Jetspeed 10.5* 

- 5 Wood: Ping G20 15*

- Irons: Taylormade SLDR 4-PW, AW

- Weges: Cleveland C16 (55, 60)

- Putter: Odyssey Metal X

Balls

- Titleist ProV1x

- Srixon Qstar

- Taylormade Project (a)

Joined the group! Now gotta work out my schedule to join yall in a round if thats okay :)

Definitely do it if you can--the TST SoCal group is a great group of guys (except for @Golfingdad who will probably be the only guy in your group to miss his birdie putt on 18).  And in the meantime get an avatar and join the fray here on TST!

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Definitely do it if you can--the TST SoCal group is a great group of guys (except for @Golfingdad who will probably be the only guy in your group to miss his birdie putt on 18).  And in the meantime get an avatar and join the fray here on TST!

:-P

Note: This thread is 3679 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!