IGNORED

The Haney Blueprint

Note: This thread is 3287 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

For those that have bought the video, how easy is it to cancel the Haney Univeristy trial after the free 2 weeks.

I like Haney and some of his tips seem to stick with me better than the thousands of other times I have been told to do the same thing by others.

I'd buy it with the free gifts for $67 - but I really hate calling in to cancel stuff and having to sit through 30 minutes of reasons why I shouldnt leave (anyone remember trying to cancel AOL in the old days?)

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

@meenman I didn't have any problem canceling. I just emailed a request and it was granted.
  • Upvote 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Thanks for your interest, particularly as a Haney Instructor.

I have a kind of complicated question.

Many instructors teach a toe up position, half way back, sole of the club perpendicular to the ground. There are illustrations.  I assume these instructors play and/or demonstrate with irons that have very little offset. Most amateurs play with some, a little,to a lot of offset. There are also variances according to the length of the club (short, mid iron, and long irons) and lie angles.

Given the variances in grip styles (weak, neutral and strong), For Myself, I like the "feeling" of a  right palm down gong back (not really what is going on), at the top the right palm facing backwards and skyward, (hold a tray on your right hand), and a trap action for irons (right palm down) through impact.  This makes for very solid impact with the irons.  Yes: I fight a hook but with strong hip action through it works for me.

No slice but fight a hook, esp. for the teed shots.  Have to work the hips hard. Solid iron contact.

What are your thoughts?

I play very well this way.  How can I translate this to teed shots, esp. with driver, and FWD and HYB's?  I want to use this "action" and style of swing off the tee but reduce my backspin with a medium to high launch.

In short my ball-first contact with my irons does not swing style does not work well with my driver swings.

Similarly, when I am hitting my driver well, (very little roll), my iron play suffers.

Thanks, Metrybill

I put my email in for 10 free videos, most of which appear to be very long winded sales pitches to get my money. I never made it to the end so don't even know if there was any instruction within them! I don't really doubt that Haney could be a good instructor, but I am without doubt that money could be spent much wiser!

Gaz Lee

I put my email in for 10 free videos, most of which appear to be very long winded sales pitches to get my money. I never made it to the end so don't even know if there was any instruction within them! I don't really doubt that Haney could be a good instructor, but I am without doubt that money could be spent much wiser!

You are watching the wrong free videos, the ones with actual instruction start right away with instruction. The others are 30 something minute sales pitches. Check your spam box, because that is where all the instruction videos went for me.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

• 2 months later...

If you don't want anything to do with the Haney University Trial, just call in and order the program by phone. Tell them you just want the program and want nothing to do with the University and they will automatically cancel that part of the program. Ask them to also sent an email confirming you are not enrolled in the Haney University Trial.

Easy Peasie....

Cheers.

Note: This thread is 3287 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!