IGNORED

Worst Dresser on the PGA..

Hammer 4
Note: This thread is 2109 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Jeff Overton needs to find clothes that fit in general. Kevin Stadler and Patrick Reed need pants that fit right...I get that they're "big-bone" dudes, but I'm also sure they make pants that can fit them nicely.

I can't stand when pants don't sit well on shoes. Charl Shwartzel and Steve Stricker are prime examples of how it should be done correctly with golf pants...razor-sharp crease is extra nice touch.

Nike Covert 2.0 10.5* with Fujikura Motore F3 Stiff Flex
Nike Covert 2.0 3 Wood 15* Kuro Kage X-stiff 71g
Nike Covert 2.0 21* 3 hybrid Kuro Kage X-stiff 85g
Nike VR Pro Combo CB 4--PW
Nike VR Pro forged 50, 56, 58
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

Here is my opinion:

-Kuchar rarely matches his hat/belt/shoes.

-Furyk used to be really bad but he's getting better.

-Hate the black shoes with white pants. DeLaet is an example of this but I've seen it from others.

-Billy Horschel is probably the best dressed on tour. Adam Scott is up there too (super simple and put together).

-Steve Elkington.. no, just no.

Will W

Mahan kills me. His clothes are always all over the place.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I know he doesn't get much TV time of late, but my fellow countryman has some seriously bad jumpers in his locker... The logos on his shirts at present look like he has personally sowen them on too....

Seriously, he is very well dressed . Just that "Gofuzed" logo really messes things up.

I keep thinking it says "Confuzed". Just like every time I see this thread title in my subscriptions, I subliminally think "Worst cross dresser on the PGA". :-$

Companies are running out of "good" names or something. . .

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Although he seems to be a pretty good guy, Boo Weekley's choice of clothing just looks silly. Pick a sport man! Hunting? Golf? Which is it?

I remember some of the comments from the UK fans about the bloke with the tattoos covering his arms at the Open few years ago.

Lee

In My Bag... Driver:Titleist 913D3  3 Wood: Dunlop 16deg railer  Hybr:Titleist 910H 24deg  4-GW:Mizuno JPX825Pros

Sand Wedge: Titleist Vokey 256-14  60deg: Mizuno Zoid   Putter: Odyssey WH Rossie (Left handed)

Seriously, he is very well dressed. Just that "Gofuzed" logo really messes things up.

Yeah same thing with Lee Westwood, got the "NASCAR" look going.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Fowler in the mono colour outfits and then formerly it used to be Sergio, when it looked like his mother was dressing him and she still thought he was 8 year old, or he should have been behind the counter at McD (all yellow or yellow and red ensembles spring to mind).

For me some of Poults stuff was OTT, but he was pushing the envelope a bit and still looked pretty stylish IMHO.

I tend to run by the mantra, if you wouldn't wear it to the pub on the way home don't do wear it on the course!

Some of the pros are under contract from clothing companies to wear certain styles and designs. I've read that Nike picks out Tigers' outfits a year in advance, so they can get copies out to the stores in time.

This is true, I know for retailers the information on what he, Rory and some of the female nike athletes will wear on each day of many of the key tournaments, from hats right on down to the socks and shoes at least 6-8 months ahead of time. This is also common with Adidas/TM athletes.

Mahan kills me. His clothes are always all over the place.

Some of his mono tone outfits are awful.....certainly doesn't appeal to me. The look very feminine.

Fowler in the mono colour outfits and then formerly it used to be Sergio, when it looked like his mother was dressing him and she still thought he was 8 year old, or he should have been behind the counter at McD (all yellow or yellow and red ensembles spring to mind).

For me some of Poults stuff was OTT, but he was pushing the envelope a bit and still looked pretty stylish IMHO.

I tend to run by the mantra, if you wouldn't wear it to the pub on the way home don't do wear it on the course!

Fowler needs to grow up, his outfits are one thing.........he needs to forget about the apparel and get his golf game going. I think he one of the more overrated players out there. When I saw him recently his clothes made me think he was a 4th grader amongst adults

This is true, I know for retailers the information on what he, Rory and some of the female nike athletes will wear on each day of many of the key tournaments, from hats right on down to the socks and shoes at least 6-8 months ahead of time. This is also common with Adidas/TM athletes.

Some of his mono tone outfits are awful.....certainly doesn't appeal to me. The look very feminine.

Fowler needs to grow up, his outfits are one thing.........he needs to forget about the apparel and get his golf game going. I think he one of the more overrated players out there. When I saw him recently his clothes made me think he was a 4th grader amongst adults

It's not that I think they're feminine or whatever; he just never matches. It's always off-putting. It's like, dude, you have access to free clothing; have someone show you a freaking color wheel.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

• 4 months later...
I really don't like Rory McIlroy's "uniform". Ryan Moore dresses quite awful as well. Like a middle aged man trying to go to a high school party...Fowler can dress however he wants as long as he's playing this well...I like the classic look of Vijay or Tiger...

Riley

Rory's new oversized, quasi flat brim hats from Nike are too big for him and make him look like a child. If Nike's trying to make him look cool, they need to go in a different direction.

I think they're trying to sell hats rather than make him look cool. As an old fogie they look ridiculous to me, but the reality is that generation Y love that look. They dress Tiger to sell goods to people like me.

Note: This thread is 2109 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!