IGNORED

Scots Golf Ball Flight Teaser

Scots Golf
Note: This thread is 3629 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Here's a teaser on ball flights. What are the two ball flights that do not have a name. I.e there are 2 shots you can hit that do not come under one of the 9 ball flights described.

Here's a teaser on ball flights. What are the two ball flights that do not have a name. I.e there are 2 shots you can hit that do not come under one of the 9 ball flights described.

@Scots Golf ,

Are you talking about good shots or worm burner/daisy cutter type shots?

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

No, proper golf shots

Shank draw and topped stinger?

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

[quote name="Scots Golf" url="/t/73354/common-golf-myths-that-may-be-hurting-your-game#post_971829"]No, proper golf shots[/quote]

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Is there a point to this?

Otherwise it's off topic.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

You were talking about ball flight laws so I suppose it is relevant.

Well then get on with it already.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

A shot starts left of target, curves to the right yet still finishes left of target. Similarly there's no name for the shot that starts right, curves to the left yet still finishes right of intended target.

• Administrator

A shot starts left of target, curves to the right yet still finishes left of target. Similarly there's no name for the shot that starts right, curves to the left yet still finishes right of intended target.

You misread the chart. The chart has nothing to do with the target. It's relative to your alignment.

You can hit a push-draw that finishes right, left, or on your target. It's still a push draw.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

:doh:

Seriously,

:doh:

Yours in earnest, Jason.

A draw is just a draw surely. You can't hit a pull draw so why a push draw. Ps what chart do you mean? Also do you not measure every shot relative to a target.

A draw is just a draw surely. You can't hit a pull draw so why a push draw.

Who says you can't hit a pull draw? Face is pointing left of target at impact and path is outward - bam - pull draw. Also known as a snap hook, duck hook, shitty shot, etc...

Yours in earnest, Jason.

• Administrator

I moved this to its own thread, as it clearly doesn't belong in the other thread.

@Scots Golf : A ball that curves right but doesn't reach the target is still a fade.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I moved this to its own thread, as it clearly doesn't belong in the other thread.

@Scots Golf: A ball that curves right but doesn't reach the target is still a fade.

Not for Phil.... ;)

Taylormade SLDR 10.5

Ping Anser 4-PW

Ping Anser 52,54,60

Ping G25 3 Wood 15

Ping I20 4 Hybrid

Scotty Cameron GoLo 7

• Administrator

Not by the definitions of the ball flights it's not. We would call it a fade however.

That post is a response to whom? Please quote.

If you're referring to @cfritchie , then a ball that curves right from a lefty is a draw.

Note: This thread is 3629 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!