• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dmp2109

Hi everyone, newbie from south florida

9 posts in this topic

brand new to this site from south florida, been playing for just over a year now, play to +20 handicap. played baseball my whole life picked up golf once I stopped and been hooked ever since, highly competitive with my friends and looking to enjoy the game more by playing better more consistent golf

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Welcome!  If you have any questions about using the site, check out our "Using the Site" section , and Little Things New Users can learn.

Here are some great threads to get started and familiar with The Sand Trap

Want to follow some bright people and some awesome members? Check out this article . Want to talk about more than golf or quickly find like-minded folks? Check out our Groups .

Awards and Achievements

Welcome to the trap. A + handicapper is someone who plays better than scratch. With baseball background and highly competitive you will be able to reach single digits, but +20........ no!

Lmao woops idk why I put the +

Welcome to the site, and the madness of this silly game! :beer:

Awards and Achievements

Question though guys. How do I get a signature with my equipment in it like you guys? Also, thanks to all the guys mostly who respond. Nice guys. That always seems to be an issue in blogs; people are *******s and condescending.

Question though guys. How do I get a signature with my equipment in it like you guys? Also, thanks to all the guys mostly who respond. Nice guys. That always seems to be an issue in blogs; people are *******s and condescending.

Yeah you just joined a couple days ago.

In order to have a signature, you must:

• Have made posts that span a full seven days.
  • Have 10 published posts that clear or are validated in our anti-spam tool.

That's it. If you have 10 published posts and have made one post at least seven days after your first post, you'll be able to create a signature.

Awards and Achievements

I see. Thank you sir.

brand new to this site from south florida, been playing for just over a year now, play to +20 handicap. played baseball my whole life picked up golf once I stopped and been hooked ever since, highly competitive with my friends and looking to enjoy the game more by playing better more consistent golf

I am new here myself and the experience I have from the forum is very positive; welcome thus! :beer: