IGNORED

Driver and putter suggestions for a Lefty?

CJ41
Note: This thread is 3646 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am in the market for a new driver and putter. I have no clue where to start on either. I have callaway Razr Irons and am looking at the RBZ driver. Money is not an issue I just want to get something that is quality and will improve my game. I also don't like traditional putters and am leaning more towards the larger heads.

You can hit you local gofl megastore like Golf Galaxy or Golfsmith and hit some different drivers to see which you like best...

Personally, if money were no object for me I'd pick up a Cobra AMP Cell in orange... I've heard it's a pretty forgiving club and I think the orange looks cool. (Not a Tennessee fan or anything... just like the color scheme on the club...)

I'd also look at the Taylormade Daddy Longlegs putter. I like how that putter looks but I can't justify it at all.

A few weeks ago I picked up a RBZ driver and I like it. It sounds nice at impact and sometimes the ball goes straight instead of fading for me.

Chris

I don't play golf, I play at golf. There's a difference.

TM RBZ driver, RBZ Stage 2 Tour 3 wood, RBZ 7 wood, TM Burner 2.0 4-AW, Cleveland CG16 Black Pearl 56* sand wedge, Yes! Golf Valerie putter, Snake Eyes golf balls, TM stand bag

I would suggest getting left handed ones.

:-P

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

As a fellow lefty I would suggest Ping G25 and their crazy putter heads.

Driver G with Tour 65 shaft 10.5 neutral setting by :ping:
3W G30, #3 and #4 Hybrid, Irons 5 to GW G25 by :ping:
54 & 58 Glide Wedges and putter Cadence TR Anser 2  Traditional also by :ping:
Ball TriSpeed Tour by :srixon: Shoes M Project Wide by :footjoy:
Bag and Push cart by :sunmountain:

Obviously, try them all out, but I love my Odyssey Metal-X 2 ball style putter. I put a midsize grip, and that sucker is awesome. Exceptional feel. For the driver, I have had a lot of trouble finding one that works for me on the course. I just bought a Callaway X Hot 9.5* Stiff, but I haven't played with it, only been fit to it. I hit my Taylormade RBz stage 2 3 wood on every hole, the Ping G10 driver just stays in the bag. I hit the 3 wood 275 all day. Love the club to death.

Dylan

Twitter: @d_brock504

Note: This thread is 3646 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!