IGNORED

Best Spiked Golf Shoes

Note: This thread is 3642 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have had my Addidas Tour 360 now for 2 years. Because I play so often, I need to get a new pair. What is your favorite shoe and why? I loved the 360's however they were super heavy. FootJoy is a little too "old school" for me. Thinking about the AdiZero's. Thanks!

Dylan

Twitter: @d_brock504

The best spiked shoes is SPIKELESS!!! :-P

Joking!!!!

I've always like Puma. I think their style is clean. Adidas does make a good shoe as well.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Footjoy m project or dna. You are right about Footjoys other styles. Try on a pair of the m projects you will be blown away at how comfortable they are especially if you try a wide side.

Driver G with Tour 65 shaft 10.5 neutral setting by :ping:
3W G30, #3 and #4 Hybrid, Irons 5 to GW G25 by :ping:
54 & 58 Glide Wedges and putter Cadence TR Anser 2  Traditional also by :ping:
Ball TriSpeed Tour by :srixon: Shoes M Project Wide by :footjoy:
Bag and Push cart by :sunmountain:

Check out the new Adidas Pure 360s. They are supposed to be lighter and more comfortable than the Tour 360s.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Footjoy m project or dna. You are right about Footjoys other styles. Try on a pair of the m projects you will be blown away at how comfortable they are especially if you try a wide side.

+1 on the M-Project.  They are very comfortable.  The toe box is wider than Adidas, which is what I like.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Great, thanks for the feedback fellas! I will most likely give those Addidas Pure 360 a shot.

Ya I really like the Adidas golf shoes, I have 2 pairs of the Tour 360s myself. And now I'm going with the Pure's this season.

Right now Hurricane Golf has them for $169. Great deal there. http://www.hurricanegolf.com/discount-golf-shoes/adidas-pure-360-golf-shoes.html

Hey, if DJ likes them...

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Ya I love my Adidas Tour 360 as well. I have had them for 2 years and I play often (1-2 times a week) and they have held up very well. Vs my old NIke's only lasted me half a season. Very impressed with Adidas. I like tight golf shoes, so I wouldn't prefer the wider toe box on the FJ M-Project's

Dylan

Twitter: @d_brock504

Note: This thread is 3642 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!