• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dbrock504

Best Spiked Golf Shoes

9 posts in this topic

I have had my Addidas Tour 360 now for 2 years. Because I play so often, I need to get a new pair. What is your favorite shoe and why? I loved the 360's however they were super heavy. FootJoy is a little too "old school" for me. Thinking about the AdiZero's. Thanks!

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

The best spiked shoes is SPIKELESS!!! :-P

Joking!!!!

I've always like Puma. I think their style is clean. Adidas does make a good shoe as well.

Awards and Achievements

Footjoy m project or dna. You are right about Footjoys other styles. Try on a pair of the m projects you will be blown away at how comfortable they are especially if you try a wide side.

personal preference - i happen to love the TW 13 shoe.

Awards and Achievements

Check out the new Adidas Pure 360s. They are supposed to be lighter and more comfortable than the Tour 360s.

Great, thanks for the feedback fellas! I will most likely give those Addidas Pure 360 a shot.

Footjoy m project or dna. You are right about Footjoys other styles. Try on a pair of the m projects you will be blown away at how comfortable they are especially if you try a wide side.

+1 on the M-Project.  They are very comfortable.  The toe box is wider than Adidas, which is what I like.

Awards and Achievements

Great, thanks for the feedback fellas! I will most likely give those Addidas Pure 360 a shot.

Ya I really like the Adidas golf shoes, I have 2 pairs of the Tour 360s myself. And now I'm going with the Pure's this season.

Right now Hurricane Golf has them for $169. Great deal there. http://www.hurricanegolf.com/discount-golf-shoes/adidas-pure-360-golf-shoes.html

Hey, if DJ likes them...

Ya I love my Adidas Tour 360 as well. I have had them for 2 years and I play often (1-2 times a week) and they have held up very well. Vs my old NIke's only lasted me half a season. Very impressed with Adidas. I like tight golf shoes, so I wouldn't prefer the wider toe box on the FJ M-Project's