IGNORED

Playing in skins tourney, big cash at end of year for weekend golfer.

Ballsndrama
Note: This thread is 3639 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello all, haven't posted in a while too much golf and work. Started playing this tourney called myskinsgame its pretty cool and the prize money and structure is pretty good. Basically what scores are eagles and birdies. Low score wins money but not as much as skins. All the guys that play are legit good. I assumed they were all scratch at first. Got paired with a PGA pro Chris Hunsucker. Older gent but could smack the living shit out of the ball. Just perfect iron shots. On number one I was pretty nervous but focused. Long par five with a slight draw. Smacked a driver flush, then hit hybrid to ten feet. Made putt for eagle on first hole! Ha I'm up on cash on the first hole. Then that was it, just boring golf. Pars,bogies, one birdy. Any who, this tourney is really cool and if you're down to play with some good golfers you should try this out. I just try to birdy every hole, and if I bogey or double a hole it don't matter. Hopefully all cities get this going. We're playing for $100,000 and there's only 37 guys playing right now. Ha I probably shouldn't post this but I think it'll be awesome with more people. Sunday golf, one day tourney with playoffs. Sorry for the long post. Hit em straight bitches!

Note: This thread is 3639 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!