• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
saevel25

Tiger Woods Putting Practice Routine

8 posts in this topic

Found this one. I like the gate drill for the putting stroke. I am not sure about the whole right hand only putting practice. Maybe its just to develop a different feel, or regain a feel he likes. The guy clearly has this drill down.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I wish I played/putted that poorly.

It's a good drill. Notice how close he puts the tees to his putter… and try that yourself. Good luck! :)

It's a good drill. Notice how close he puts the tees to his putter… and try that yourself. Good luck! :)

Something to strive for :-D

Take note of the distance of that drill.  I think we could all benefit from making more putts inside 6 feet.

Thanks for sharing.   That is a great warm up

Found this one. I like the gate drill for the putting stroke. I am not sure about the whole right hand only putting practice. Maybe its just to develop a different feel, or regain a feel he likes. The guy clearly has this drill down.

Thanks for that. Very interesting. I believe the right hand only thing is because he putts right hand dominate and as long as his pjs are facing each other on the side of the shaft wherever his right palm is facing his putter face will be as well. I practice a lot but not much on my short game but I guess it's time to start. I also would like to comment on the fact I can't remember any course where the practice green hole would hold 5 or 6 balls. Must be nice.