IGNORED

TST SoCal 2014 Summer Outing - Saturday, August 9th @ Encinitas Ranch

Note: This thread is 3537 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am??

:-$

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hey guys. Encinitas Ranch is a fun course and a bit more geographically desirable for the LA folks than Coronado was, so I'm glad we ended up here. I'm about 75% certain I will make, but will need until August 1st to confirm for certain, due to family commitments that are still up in the air. My July 15th index is 9.6, btw.

I noticed that you are planning for birdies on the par 5s?

Not an unrealistic plan for big hitters who drive the ball well. I played the course in May and reached 2 of the par 5's in two and a greenside bunker in two on another. Still managed to put up an 83 due to some atrocious putting, but low scores are very attainable on this course.

i would like to play in this outing.  thanks*

Welcome back!

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

I figure now is as good a time as any to start a roll call.  Just based on those who have posted in this thread at one time or another, here's what I have so far:

1. @mvmac

2. @tristanhilton85

3. @Shindig

4. @hacker101

5.  hacker guest

6. @Lihu

7.  Lihu guest

8. @Big C

9. @Pakoh

10. @Golfingdad

11. @rpan

12. @SD-Golfn

13. @agoodmanmbk

14. @bplewis24

Others from past events (or just local guys I can think of) off the top of my head who haven't chimed in here:

@Bechambo

@mdl (only about 25-30 minutes from your in-laws. ;))

@justtapitin

@Hammer 4

@turtleback

@GolfSwine (is out)

@jefkve (is out)

@Jimdangles

If you're in, move your name up to the top list.  If I forgot to write you down here and you're coming, add your name to the top list as well.

I know Barrett will be there...

1. @mvmac

2. @tristanhilton85

3. @Shindig

4. @hacker101

5.  hacker guest

6. @Lihu

7.  Lihu guest

8. @Big C

9. @Pakoh

10. @Golfingdad

11. @rpan

12. @SD-Golfn

13. @agoodmanmbk

14. @bplewis24

15. @Bechambo

Remember that right now we are confirmed for 16 players, so only one more spot as of now.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

You guys will have to count me out.  I cannot swing a club right now and may be coming off of knee surgery sometime around this date, depending on what the MRI shows on Friday.  Maybe later this year.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

You guys will have to count me out.  I cannot swing a club right now and may be coming off of knee surgery sometime around this date, depending on what the MRI shows on Friday.  Maybe later this year.

Sorry to hear that... hope you heal up soon and we see you at the the next one.

1. @mvmac

2. @tristanhilton85

3. @Shindig

4. @hacker101

5.  hacker guest

6. @Lihu

7.  Lihu guest

8. @Big C

9. @Pakoh

10. @Golfingdad

11. @rpan

12. @SD-Golfn

13. @agoodmanmbk

14. @Bechambo

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

I'm in. Planning the weekend around it and everything. Can't wait!

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Wish you well and a good recovery. :-)

Of course, the most important thing is that you can golf, all the other activities you need the knees for are secondary. . .

Get well for the fall outing. It will be cooler anyway. B-)

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

I figure now is as good a time as any to start a roll call.  Just based on those who have posted in this thread at one time or another, here's what I have so far:

1.  @mvmac

2.  @tristanhilton85

3.  @Shindig

4.  @hacker101

5.  hacker guest

6.  @Lihu

7.  Lihu guest

8.  @Big C

9.  @Pakoh

10. @Golfingdad

11. @rpan

12. @SD-Golfn

13. @agoodmanmbk

14. @bplewis24

Others from past events (or just local guys I can think of) off the top of my head who haven't chimed in here:

@Bechambo

@mdl (only about 25-30 minutes from your in-laws. ;))

@justtapitin

@Hammer 4

@turtleback

@GolfSwine (is out)

@jefkve (is out)

@Jimdangles

If you're in, move your name up to the top list.  If I forgot to write you down here and you're coming, add your name to the top list as well.

I joyfully regret to inform you that since the outing I was able to attend and at which I first met any of you, I have retired and relocated to Northern Colorado, so I do not think I will be able to participate in any more SOCAL outings.  It is too bad because all the guys I met were good guys and I had a great time.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Sorry to hear that... hope you heal up soon and we see you at the the next one.

1.  @mvmac

2.  @tristanhilton85

3.  @Shindig

4.  @hacker101

5.  hacker guest

6.  @Lihu

7.  Lihu guest

8.  @Big C

9.  @Pakoh

10. @Golfingdad

11. @rpan

12. @SD-Golfn

13. @agoodmanmbk

14. @Bechambo

1. @mvmac

2. @tristanhilton85

3. @Shindig

4. @hacker101

5. hacker guest

6. @Lihu

7. Lihu guest

8. @Big C

9. @Pakoh

10. @Golfingdad

11. @SD-Golfn

12. @agoodmanmbk

13. @Bechambo

So there are at least 3 spots open currently.  We also still need confirmation from sd-golfn and agoodmanmbk that they are coming.

@mdl (only about 25-30 minutes from your in-laws. ;))

Ha. My only round since the baby was the weekend we were down at the in-laws. I'd push for this really hard but ironically my best golf buddy's co-ed baby shower (with a country club theme, yes he's cheesy) is that day 10-1.  So I'm out for this.  Fall is a real possibility though.  Too bad this is the one down in SD.

Matt

Mid-Weight Heavy Putter
Cleveland Tour Action 60˚
Cleveland CG15 54˚
Nike Vapor Pro Combo, 4i-GW
Titleist 585h 19˚
Tour Edge Exotics XCG 15˚ 3 Wood
Taylormade R7 Quad 9.5˚

Ha. My only round since the baby was the weekend we were down at the in-laws. I'd push for this really hard but ironically my best golf buddy's co-ed baby shower (with a country club theme, yes he's cheesy) is that day 10-1.  So I'm out for this.  Fall is a real possibility though.  Too bad this is the one down in SD.

Bummer about not being able to make it. Too bad also because I heard that Mike is giving free hour long lessons at his country club to members who flip their clubs above 7i, open their shoulders at address and can't keep their balance on the course. ;-)

Joking aside, I look forward to seeing you in the Fall.

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

Sorry all, but don't think I'm going to be able to make it. If it was the Saturday before or after the 9th I could have.

TaylorMade 2016 M2 10.5°
Callaway Rogue 17°, 21°
Mizuno MP-4 (4-PW)
Bettinardi H2 50°, 54°, 58° Wedges
Scotty Cameron 2014 Select Newport 2
Titleist Pro V1

Note: This thread is 3537 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!