That's the problem with getting clubs fitted. The amount you shell out to get fitted clubs leaves you with little or no money for other things. That's why I shop ebay and avoid the high overhead which the major sporting good stores and pro shops charge you.
Predict the Winner of the 2016 U.S. Open
with The Sand Trap and Sun Mountain!
WHO do you think will WIN the U.S. Open in 2016 at Oakmont and what SCORE will they shoot?
PLEASE READ the rules thoroughly. Each contest people are disqualified for simple mistakes.
To enter, post your answer right here in this thread along with the text "I am Staying Ahead of the Game with Sun Mountain!"
Note that you are NOT predicting who will finish 1st, 2nd, and 3rd; you are picking three players to win and the score(s) they will shoot. The first choice carries tremendous weight (see the rules below for more), while the second and third choices exist simply in case we don't have a winner selected by anyone's first selection.
One first-place winner will win a Sun Mountain Reflex golf push cart and a Sync golf bag (the color of which is up to you!):
Reflex golf push carts from Sun Mountain fold and open easier, have a smaller folded footprint and weigh less than other golf carts. With a new, innovative folding process, Reflex is arguably the easiest cart on the market to fold and unfold. And, the Sync golf bag has a bottom molded specifically to sync with Sun Mountain carts.
The second-place winner will win one of either a Three 5 golf carry bag or C-130 golf cart bag
- All qualifying entries must be received no later than Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at Midnight eastern time zone (New York City). - Winners will be notified within 24 hours of the completion of The 2016 U.S. Open and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. - You must have a shipping address within the 50 United States of America or Canada.
- You must be a registered member of The Sand Trap in good standing.
- You must be aged eighteen (18) or older as of the date of entry.
- Your answer must include the visible and bold text "I am Staying Ahead of the Game with Sun Mountain!", the FULL NAME (first and last, for the purposes of proper and unique identification) and the score in relation to par (+2, -4, E, etc.) of the player you are predicting to win the 2016 U.S. Open, as well as your 2nd and 3rd choices (same rules apply - full name, score in relation to par). - The Winner will be selected as the first person in the contest to correctly pick both the winner and the score. The runner up will be the second person to correctly pick the winner and score or be the first person to pick closest to the winner/score.
- One entry per person and per household. Any additional entries or modifications invalidate all entries.
- If we suspect fraud of any kind - suspicious multiple entries, for example - we reserve the right to award the prize to the next valid entry in the order established above.
Details regarding the green, underlined rule:
- It's very simple. The winner is the first person (who satisfies the other rules) to choose the correct winner and score with their first choice. If nobody picks the correct score, the winner is the first person to have the closest score for the correct winner. If nobody chooses the correct winner with their first choice, we repeat the process for everyone's second choice, and then the third.
- In other words, if someone chooses Joe Smith for their first choice - at any score - and you choose him for your second choice, you've wasted your second choice.
- Think of your picks like draft picks. Your second and third choices should be someone you don't think will be chosen in the first "round."
Winners will have 48 hours to claim their prize after being notified..
Again, please read the details about how to go about entering the contest and picking players. Don't pick top ten players for your 2nd and 3rd picks. Example for this contest would look like this:
I am Staying Ahead of the Game with Sun Mountain!
1) Old Tom Morris -3
2) Francis Ouimet +2
3) Gene Sarazen -5