• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Liamefc1987

HELP!!! Pushing/slicing the ball with Driver

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I have had a few lessons and they have gone great with my irons and woods. As soon as I pull my driver out I hit it far right. I have tried everything. It's really killing my game. I have a good swing but something is the matter with the driver. Please help

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Hi everyone,

I have had a few lessons and they have gone great with my irons and woods. As soon as I pull my driver out I hit it far right. I have tried everything. It's really killing my game. I have a good swing but something is the matter with the driver. Please help

Welcome to TST, this forum has many pros and experienced golfers that can help you out.

First post a MySwing thread with some videos of your swing.

Click on this link: http://thesandtrap.com/t/73197/so-you-joined-tst-and-posted-a-member-swing-thread

Awards and Achievements

What I do is trying hitting driver from a sideway lie with the ball above the feet, it helps promote hook swing. Then try to swing driver with the ball below feet the slice comes back. i trained my body to hook from a tee as its just like ball above my feet. The only time I look to slice now is if I have a lie in the fairway that is slightly below my feet I will use a fairway wood, play the ball slightly forward and aim left and let the clubhead release longitudinally to slice, otherwise my standard shot is a hook.