IGNORED

Old friend of the Sand Trap

Cody Book
Note: This thread is 3600 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello my name is Cody, I'm an old friend of the sand trap. I visit my friend 2-3 times every time I play a round of golf. :-D I'm new to this site and looking forward to reading a lot of reviews and strategies on here. Right now I'm probably right around a 15 handicap. Towards then end of the summer I will getting a golf membership to a local club here in central pa. I'll get to play a lot more then to bring that down!

• Upvote 1

Welcome.

You have come to the right place.  There is a LOT of good info here.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome old friend! Hang around! :beer:

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Cody! :beer:

:titleist:  913D2 10.5*  913F 15* 18*  913H  21*  24*  27*    :tmade: Burner Superfast 7i  8i  9i   :vokey: Vokey SM4  48*  52*  56*  60*    :cameron:  Newport 2 Notchback (Black)      :srixon:  Z Star XV (Yellow)    :ecco:  Biom Hybrid

Note: This thread is 3600 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!