IGNORED

52 deg cleveland rtx 588

Note: This thread is 3607 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

so the pw in my set is a 45 and the sw is a 55. i had a 58 wilson staff wedge from my old set and in order to fill the gap i ordered a 50 deg rtx588 wedge but got a 52 instead ... well that works i can just remove the 55 sand and have even gaps.

so i put the 52 into play yesterday and wow wow wow.. the club feels solid. even at my skill level and using a dt solo or an ad333 the ball was checking and taking a small skip and stopping on 3/4 and full shots. now i have never been able to make the ball check with my wedges but this 52 it just falls and stays there may it be from the first cut or the fairway.  . very impressed.. 2 thumbs up.

In the :tmade: san clemente 14 way bag: :ping: G30 Stiff shaft driver 9deg upped to 10 :tmade: RocketBallz 4-sw Steel Stiff Shaft :callaway: 50 degree wedge :wilson_staff: 58 deg Wedge :cleve: Center shaft putter :titleist: Balls & :footjoy: BOA shoes

Glad to hear you found something you like. Mind linking the club you got? I am going to be considering a second wedge for my set (depending on which irons I get), and this one sounds like it's worth a look.

I tried several sets before I bought Taylormade rbz hp steel stiff irons 4-sw. The pw is 45 deg and sw is 55 deg. From the previous set I am using a Wilson staff 58 deg. A new Cleveland 588 rtx 52 deg. (Sw coming out of the bag) a Tm super tri stiff shaft r9 driver a Callaway big Bertha 3 wood and a Tm white smoke putter

In the :tmade: san clemente 14 way bag: :ping: G30 Stiff shaft driver 9deg upped to 10 :tmade: RocketBallz 4-sw Steel Stiff Shaft :callaway: 50 degree wedge :wilson_staff: 58 deg Wedge :cleve: Center shaft putter :titleist: Balls & :footjoy: BOA shoes

Thanks for the link, Hammer. It's a nice-looking club. I think I like it in Black Pearl even more...definitely going to see if there's one at a shop in-town to get a feel for it.

Thanks for the link, Hammer. It's a nice-looking club. I think I like it in Black Pearl even more...definitely going to see if there's one at a shop in-town to get a feel for it.

No problem. Might have a look at other wedges just to be sure the 588 rxt is the one for you.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Of course, just saw that someone found what seems like a nice, versatile club (seeing as he likes it enough to dump his SW), so storing it in my brain as something to look for when I'm out and about.

I have it in black pearl. Will post a pic later today

I have the 54 degree and 58 degree cavity-back version. I can get a lot of spin when struck correctly. A guy I golf with on occasion has a set and also likes how well the 588 can spin a ball.

What I can't tell you is how it compares to another brand.

Note: This thread is 3607 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!