IGNORED

Rory McIlroy is quitzies (breaks engagement) with Caroline Wozniacki....

Valleygolfer
Note: This thread is 3332 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What bothers me is, why is this even news?

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

What bothers me is, why is this even news?

The same reason ESPN just posted a story about how well Elin and Tiger are getting along. These people sneeze and they're blinded by cameras flashing and questions. There's always weird people that will follow these stories and eat them with a ladle.

I married my high school sweetheart at age 19, still married to her and doing fine...my golf game however.......

No offense, but when you have a life style like Rory's where hot looking girls are constantly throwing themselves at you, that is a completely different world.

Who said anything about kicking her out of bed? I would let her cook me breakfast in the morning too.

My standards have lowered since I was in my 20s chasing girls. Now heck anything will do.

That is one of the funniest responses I've seen in a long time!!!

Classic!

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Im surprised that nobody has blamed his nike equipment for the break-up

Or tiger...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Or maybe Rory wants to date Tiger. :-P

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Might have a tenner on Miley.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

No way, is that website for real? That is funny as hell.

Michele Wie is on that list too, LMAO!  She's about 12 inches taller than Rory.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Rory's card is all over the place in the 1st round of the BMW PGA Championship, but he stands at -4 with two eagles on the card! Keep it up!

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

What a strange world we live in that this is newsworthy. :sigh:

Rory came out and announced it to the media....and it now has a thread in this very forum with 3 pages. I'd say it's slightly newsworthy.

I'm a little different then some though, I like to know what celebrities are up to.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Rory came out and announced it to the media....and it now has a thread in this very forum with 3 pages. I'd say it's slightly newsworthy.

I'm a little different then some though, I like to know what celebrities are up to.

I understand, but will use that fact as proof that we tend get way to involved in the lives of celebrities. I care about his ability to get a white ball in the hole, and that's primarily because I'm pissed that I can't do it as well as he can. ;-)

- Shane

Given that Stretch has posted that from Cape Town I assume its a TAB book? and falls under SA rules. I'm curious to know what a 'void' bet is though? In the UK it means the bet is struck down with a refund. Are the TAB laying the field to a void race? Bloody hell, that's brave bookmaking, unless they're expecting Rory to come out the closet with a shock announcement.

I'd have been interested in a price on 'himself' but since they're stipulating Rory has to confirm it, I suspect it won't pay

It'll be a real book by the way Motley. Our gambling laws are much more liberal and deregulated than yours, and these sorts of topical novelty books are quite normal and much copied in places like South Africa. Sadly for firms like Betfair in particular, US Federal Government doesn't trust you, and feels it necessary to protect the 'land of the brave and the home of the free' from evil European bookmakers who are desperate to offer you their prices but you're restricted instead to the Tote. I know it's a pain because I've had all sorts of issues trying to place bets in the UK before on behalf of American's

I've just had a check on some of our current markets and although we haven't got a Rory book, one of the more amusing we have at the moment is how will Julian Assange leave the Ecuadorian Embassy with the following prices available

British police car 4/5, Ecudorian State Car 5/4, Helicopter 8/1, Diplomatic bag 20/1, Laundry van 66/1, Tunnel 66/1, Hot Air Balloonn 150/1, Jetpack 250/1

Price on 'disguise' would worth knowing

I've just had a check on some of our current markets and although we haven't got a Rory book, one of the more amusing we have at the moment is how will Julian Assange leave the Ecuadorian Embassy with the following prices available British police car 4/5, Ecudorian State Car 5/4, Helicopter 8/1, Diplomatic bag 20/1, Laundry van 66/1, Tunnel 66/1, Hot Air Balloonn 150/1, Jetpack 250/1  Price on 'disguise' would worth knowing

I'll put a buck on jetpack...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I dont think it was a coincidence that Adam Scott struggled when he was with Ana Ivanovic.

then broke up and hooked up with an Au Pair girl now is #1

Rory needs to find stay "at home girl type" and to get to #1.

Tiger needs to do the same too if he wants to win a Major.

So you're suggesting there's a correlation here between athletic nubile tennis players draining the energy from golfers?. What happened to Greg Norman when he was hooked up with Florida's first lady? I thought he had a brief return to form before the inevitable curse of the tennis court kicked in? Urm.... I could point out that Jiminez married last week (a non tennis player) and then went and set a new record for the oldest winner of a European tour event over the weekend!!! I mean .... what more proof do we need?

Note: This thread is 3332 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!