IGNORED

How do I contact GHIN? Can't enter scores online. Forget password/email address

Todd Ruggere
Note: This thread is 3586 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm so frustrated. I want to enter my scores online, but i forget my password. When i clicked on "Forgot Password" it said it sent it to the email on file. Problem is that is an old email address that I don't even remember. It won't let me start over from scratch because my GHIN # is already on file. Any suggestions?

If you click on contact it says to contact your local club. Pretty sure they can't help.

I'm so frustrated. I want to enter my scores online, but i forget my password. When i clicked on "Forgot Password" it said it sent it to the email on file. Problem is that is an old email address that I don't even remember. It won't let me start over from scratch because my GHIN # is already on file. Any suggestions? If you click on contact it says to contact your local club. Pretty sure they can't help.

Do you know your GHIN number? All you need to use the GHIN mobile app is your name and number. You can also try your local state or regional golf association. They'll have a handicap dept that should be able to help.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3586 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!