IGNORED

2014 FedEx St. Jude Classic Discussion Thread

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3607 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Is this thing on TV? I can't find it

It was from 12 to 3(Pacific Time)unfortunately the leader didn't tee off until about 250, so most of the day was spent showing guys several shots back like John Daly and Rickie Fowler

Riley

Another extremely exciting tournament :no:

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

I didn't watch this week. Sounds like I didn't miss much.

I only watched it for about 20 minutes before I was bored out my mind. You definitely didn't miss anything.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I didn't watch this week. Sounds like I didn't miss much.

I'm normally one to watch every single tournament and enjoy it.

This one was pretty bad. Between constant weather delays (that they would fill with Round 1 from two years ago...), and Ben Crane's 6 stroke lead after round 2. I don't think anyone found it that entertaining.

US Open should be awesome.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

I'm normally one to watch every single tournament and enjoy it.

This one was pretty bad. Between constant weather delays (that they would fill with Round 1 from two years ago...), and Ben Crane's 6 stroke lead after round 2. I don't think anyone found it that entertaining.

US Open should be awesome.

Goes with the theme of the year. A lot of bad tournaments. I hope the US Open makes up for what's been a rather boring season. I'm hoping for a '99 redux of Pinehurst where the big names climbed to the top and we had one of the best finishes ever.

Note: This thread is 3607 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!