Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alohaed

Bridgestone irons

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

Anyone play, demoed, or knows anyone playing, their cavity back irons? I think they are sharp looking. Yet the only place I see then is the PGA Superstore, which just opened on LI, NY. I don't see them in Golfsmith nor Golf Galaxy. Not even the pro shop, I get fitted in, carries these. Just curious.

Ed

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Yeah you don't see much Bridgestone equipment in stores. I've gotten to hit them a few times, I would say they are similar look and feel wise to Mizuno irons, like the MP-64 clubs except with a satin non-glare finish.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The j40 CBs are outstanding irons. They have a traditional size head with a thin top-line and a pretty high center of gravity which produces a lower ball flight.  Definitely designed for lower handicap players.  I would put them up against anything that's out there...they're that good.

The j40 CBs are outstanding irons. They have a traditional size head with a thin top-line and a pretty high center of gravity which produces a lower ball flight.  Definitely designed for lower handicap players.  I would put them up against anything that's out there...they're that good.

Welcome to the site @1badbadger .  Thanks for the input.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades