IGNORED

"Lowest Score Wins" by Barzeski and Wedzik

iacas

Has anyone else's cover gotten sticky? I tried washing it with Fantastic but its still sticky. Its both the front and back covers BTW. Is there some kind of varnish or something on the paper that might cause this?

I swear I haven't spilled anything on it that would cause this...

Yeah the cover on mine got sticky, too..  Not a problem or anything, still go back and re-read parts of it from time to time.  I'm due to run through a few chapters one of these days.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I might have to buy another copy. I loaned my first copy to a local course manager/teaching pro. He then loaned it another employee. I finally asked him about it and he said he'll bring it in. They are both good guys - not dishonest, just absent-minded. They both seem to embrace many of the ideas in the book.

Jon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

I ordered mine on 9/21 through PayPal but haven't received any shipping info yet, but looking forward to reading it

What's your name (PM me if you want)? You have shipping information in your PayPal account. Everything ordered before October 1 has shipped.

Actually, using your email address, I took a look and it says "Delivered." The date delivered was October 5. I'll PM you the tracking info.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

It was in the mail box. Thanks Iacas. My weekend reading assignment ?

From my experience, I suggest that you read the book from start to finish.   Then, pick a few items that you can implement easily like flaring both feet out at address, always going for middle of green from 60 yards and out, etc..   As you master those, move on to more advanced, or harder to acquire skills.  

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Depending on your level of fitness, try three times a week. Reps 10 to 20 depending on the weight of the ball..

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Depending on your level of fitness, try three times a week. Reps 10 to 20 depending on the weight of the ball..

Cool thanks, I'll start off with 10 three times a week and go up from there. I am using a 8lb ball.

• 2 weeks later...

so, this book was suggest and recommended by my swing coach. But it appears that this may be for players that already have their swing together and need the finer points of the game. Heck, I'm still working on the first two keys and trying to just hit the ball better. I was thinking I may be a few years away from needing this. Or am I missing something? Is there somthing here that can help me? I am all for studying and learning.

Regards.

Dave

Dave

I was thinking I may be a few years away from needing this. Or am I missing something? Is there somthing here that can help me? I am all for studying and learning

Nope. This book is for golfers of all levels. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• Administrator

• Upvote 2

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

The mental game!  :-D...         had to do it :beer:

Edited by JP golf
  • Upvote 1

JP

In the bag:  R1 Diver, Rocketballz 3 tour spoon (13*), Adams A12 pro 18* hybrid, 4-P Callaway Razr x black (dg s400 shafts), 50* & 58* Ping Tour S, and TM Ghost Manta Putter cut down to 32". and my Tour V2 Rangefinder (with extra batteries of course)!  Ball - Srixon Z Star XV

Because I was aiming for the middle of the green, missed on the other side of the pin and am now in a hazard?

D: Ping G25 Stock S Shaft
3W: Titleist 915F 16.5* Diamana S70 Blue Stiff
3H, 4H: Callaway XR Project X LZ 6.0
5i-PW: Mizuno MP54 Project X 5.5 Shafts
52*, 58*: Mizuno JPX Wedge TT Dynalite Gold AP
Putter: Mizuno MP A306

• Administrator

Because I was aiming for the middle of the green, missed on the other side of the pin and am now in a hazard?

Then you didn't hit it to 35 feet. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting Tweet from Mark Broadie. So if I'm reading this correctly, the best putter of the best ball strikers win 45% of the time. The best ball strikers of the best putters win 35% of the time. Long game gets more wins.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.