IGNORED

Taylor Made Rocketbladez HL question

Note: This thread is 3578 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

In the market for a new set of irons.  Current irons are really bad.  I was looking at Taylor Made Rocketballz, Taylor Made Burner 2.0 and Taylor Made Rocketbladez HL.  I am leaning more towards the Rocketbladez HL because my local shop has a set of irons on sale for 299$, includes 4-pw,aw.  My golf game needs a lot of improvement.  Would that be a good buy?

I'm not sure where the HL designation came into play with the rocketbladez irons. A taylormade rep told me it's a "rebadging" of the originals, and they do look the same if compared side by side. The price seems very good and I personally play the rocketbladez and love them. You probably have already done a search and found the really large thread regarding this club when it was originally released. They are very forgiving on miss hits and I find them fairly easy to draw or fade, but my opinion is coming from the perspective of an average golfer.

Never heard of a "hl" version? I too have the rbz's and agree with everything said, very forgiving, nice launching, and better looking than the rocketballs, my friend got the rocketballs just before rbz came out, they're also a good club and hit well, but my friend tried mine and he preferred mine to his, mine went a bit further too! I would personally go for the rbz as your getting the latest technology, plus that's a good price! And they should last you many years!

Gaz Lee

Note: This thread is 3578 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!