IGNORED

Michelle Wie Twerking Video

Phil McGleno
Note: This thread is 3230 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XfUfR5J-_k[/VIDEO] My oh my.

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Same here, it made me think of Miley and now I just want to lose my lunch.

I'm fairly confident that 90% of 20 something year old females have tried twerking. (something that was around long before Miley) Whether it be in the privacy of their bathroom or after winning the US Open...I genuinely feel like 90% is a solid number...and I love it.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

INDEED

I want to party with Wie.

Dear Lawd! But why must it be recorded?!!!

Nike Covert 2.0 10.5* with Fujikura Motore F3 Stiff Flex
Nike Covert 2.0 3 Wood 15* Kuro Kage X-stiff 71g
Nike Covert 2.0 21* 3 hybrid Kuro Kage X-stiff 85g
Nike VR Pro Combo CB 4--PW
Nike VR Pro forged 50, 56, 58
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

Dear Lawd! But why must it be recorded?!!!

So people that like to dance and have a good time can enjoy it. And so Michelle can redeem herself after the horrible Hawaiian hula dance she did after the Lotte Championship.

Joel Holden

That's going to leave a mark...especially after it's run on every major network and sports channel.

Joe Paradiso

...especially after it's run on every major network and sports channel.

Please lord, yes. In Slow-mo.

Joel Holden

BTW, twerking has been around for many years before Miley Cyrus ruined it in many peoples eyes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twerking

Michelle's just bringing it back!

Joel Holden

That night will haunt Michelle for at least a few weeks.  Like social media, it seems athletes and celebrities can't comprehend that everyone has built in still / video cams on their phones and nothing they do can be considered private.

Joe Paradiso

Her sponsorship value just went down a few notch.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

BTW, twerking has been around for many years before Miley Cyrus ruined it in many peoples eyes.  [URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twerking]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twerking[/URL]   Michelle's just bringing it back!

Can you really ruin something like that? Was it ok before it was popularized again? I personally wouldn't be happy to ever hear about my daughter tweerking never mind having a video of it.. I'm trying to be nice can you tell? :)

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

What if she endorses twerking lessons? I could use a class to teach me some more dance moves...

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

• Administrator

That night will haunt Michelle for at least a few weeks.  Like social media, it seems athletes and celebrities can't comprehend that everyone has built in still / video cams on their phones and nothing they do can be considered private.

I could have done without seeing the video, but I don't agree with either of those posts.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

INDEED I want to party with Wie.

Oh well, I enjoyed it. :beer: She "attempted" to twerk not a big deal at all. If Natalie Gulbis can pose basically naked in a magazine after winning nothing, Wiezy can let her hair down a bit after winning a major. And I watched it twice! LOL

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

Can you really ruin something like that? Was it ok before it was popularized again? I personally wouldn't be happy to ever hear about my daughter tweerking never mind having a video of it..

I'm trying to be nice can you tell? :)

I wouldn't be ok with my daughter wearing a skimpy bathing suit either...doesn't mean I still don't like to look at beautiful women in skimpy bathing suits....

And yes, I've always personally been ok with twerking, and yes, Miley definitely put a negative light on that type of booty shaking (only because she was bad). It's just booty shaking people. BOOTY...SHAKING, nothing wrong with having fun.

Joel Holden

[QUOTE name="Abu3baid" url="/t/75371/michelle-wie-twerking-video#post_1009868"] Can you really ruin something like that? Was it ok before it was popularized again? I personally wouldn't be happy to ever hear about my daughter tweerking never mind having a video of it.. I'm trying to be nice can you tell? :)[/QUOTE] I wouldn't be ok with my daughter wearing a skimpy bathing suit either...doesn't mean I still don't like to look at beautiful women in skimpy bathing suits.... And yes, I've always personally been ok with twerking, and yes, Miley definitely put a negative light on that type of booty shaking (only because she was bad). It's just booty shaking people. BOOTY...SHAKING, nothing wrong with having fun.

Fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion..

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

I could have done without seeing the video, but I don't agree with either of those posts.

I don't think it hurts her sponsorship value but I do think she'll grow tired of seeing and answering questions about the video which is what I meant by "haunt"

Joe Paradiso

Note: This thread is 3230 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!