IGNORED

Michelle Wie Twerking Video

Phil McGleno
Note: This thread is 3256 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Let her have some fun. It is regrettable that everything must end up on Youtube these days. Especially if you are a celebrity.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I could have done without seeing the video, but I don't agree with either of those posts.

Don't agree with the other posts as well. Although I could have done without seeing it, it wasn't that bad. At least she had clothes on. With Michelle, it just looked like a harmless stunt rather than girls gone wild or such.

Don

In the bag:

Driver: PING 410 Plus 9 degrees, Alta CB55 S  Fairway: Callaway Rogue 3W PX Even Flow Blue 6.0; Hybrid: Titleist 818H1 21* PX Even Flow Blue 6.0;  Irons: Titleist 718 AP1 5-W2(53*) Shafts- TT AMT Red S300 ; Wedges Vokey SM8 56-10D Putter: Scotty Cameron 2016 Newport 2.5  Ball: Titleist AVX or 2021 ProV1

If you were at this party would you take the vid and post it? I wouldn't. But I tend to give people space and respect their privacy but unfortunately I'm I think of a tiny minority. This reminds me of the hubbub with the Seattle symphony and Sir Mix-A-Lot. Black dress center front stage. [video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w59e20ijOpE[/video]

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I love it. Michelle is awesome. I love how goofy and gangly she i. It's amazing how graceful her golf swing is and how goofy she seems doing everything else...

Colin P.

Is there anything that she could have done to celebrate that would be crossing the red line in your opinion?

Don't know about you guys, but there's no "red line" for me. She's a grown adult. Why am I judging her?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I don't see the big deal. She was celebrating after the biggest win of her career.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Don't know about you guys, but there's no "red line" for me.

She's a grown adult. Why am I judging her?

What he said. :beer:

Suck it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I got my books today!  Of course, they are unopened at home, and I'm still at work, and you've already finished reading yours, but still ... suck it!! ;)

I don't see the big deal. She was celebrating after the biggest win of her career.

I mean ... what he said. :-P

I have to feel like it was more of her making fun of herself... I don't see that as her trying to be "sexy" or risque. But are people REALLY making any size deal out of a girl who is of the legal drinking age, wearing clothes head to toe, doing a "dance" after finally getting the media, haters, and doubters off of her back? Really? Heck, I've seen grown men, men of a certain standing, act more of a fool at the clubhouse bar after breaking 90, 80, or winning a $20 bet off a fellow 20-handicapper. Let's all be careful just how hard and far we cast those stones, fellas.

Yeah nothing to see here, she was dancing at a party celebrating her win. It's not a sex tape.

I agree, my issue wasn't with what she did, it was with her "friend" that felt the need to make it public.

• Upvote 1

Joe Paradiso

If you were at this party would you take the vid and post it? I wouldn't. But I tend to give people space and respect their privacy but unfortunately I'm I think of a tiny minority.

This reminds me of the hubbub with the Seattle symphony and Sir Mix-A-Lot. Black dress center front stage.

Goodness gracious me. I must say I do enjoy the occasional combination of an orchestra and other genres, but it does look a wee bit silly with the girls twerking and this gentleman rapping, when the orchestra sits behind there, all dressed up and playing their instruments. :whistle:

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

People need to show a bit more respect for Michelle than that, personally the video is nothing to get excited over however there will be those who love nothing more than to tear down those who make a huge career boost.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

I have to feel like it was more of her making fun of herself... I don't see that as her trying to be "sexy" or risque. But are people REALLY making any size deal out of a girl who is of the legal drinking age, wearing clothes head to toe, doing a "dance" after finally getting the media, haters, and doubters off of her back? Really? Heck, I've seen grown men, men of a certain standing, act more of a fool at the clubhouse bar after breaking 90, 80, or winning a $20 bet off a fellow 20-handicapper. Let's all be careful just how hard and far we cast those stones, fellas.

Very well said

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

I much prefer what Michelle did to the scripted stuff that other winners might do in other tournaments - jumping in the pond, etc...

Colin P.

Whenever she bends over to putt, I have inpure thoughts.

Just sayin' is all.

Taylor Made R11S 9 Degree

Callaway X 3 Wood

Taylor Made 3 & 5 Rescue

Mizuno MP57 5-PW

Titleist Vokey 52, 60

Ping Scottsdale Anser

Whenever she bends over to putt, I have inpure thoughts. Just sayin' is all.

I feel like a total douche saying this but every time she bends over to putt I think to myself... ...dang I wish I was that good at golf. I know, envy is super bad right?

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

I feel like a total douche saying this but every time she bends over to putt I think to myself...

...dang I wish I was that good at golf. I know, envy is super bad right?

HAHA, had a good chuckle at that :-D

But when i see her bend over to put i think... does she have to get one of those kids putter for ages 8-10? I mean her putter must be less than 30"

Henry

Note: This thread is 3256 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!