IGNORED

2014 Quicken Loans National Discussion Thread

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3560 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yup Stefani, Hoffman, Steele, and Martin

I'm talking about Romero....Nantz said he's in because it's top 4 and ties.

Lee

In My Bag... Driver:Titleist 913D3  3 Wood: Dunlop 16deg railer  Hybr:Titleist 910H 24deg  4-GW:Mizuno JPX825Pros

Sand Wedge: Titleist Vokey 256-14  60deg: Mizuno Zoid   Putter: Odyssey WH Rossie (Left handed)

I'm talking about Romero....Nantz said he's in because it's top 4 and ties.

Yeah but so is Brendan Steele and Steele beats him on OWGR, but I dunno maybe he's right. I thought it was just top four but that's cool

Riley

lol this has been such a crazy day of golf....really bringing these pros back to earth

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

Yeah but so is Brendan Steele and Steele beats him on OWGR, but I dunno maybe he's right. I thought it was just top four but that's cool

Yeah apparently Nantz has his head up his arse because the British Open site is congratulating just the 4 you mentioned.

Lee

In My Bag... Driver:Titleist 913D3  3 Wood: Dunlop 16deg railer  Hybr:Titleist 910H 24deg  4-GW:Mizuno JPX825Pros

Sand Wedge: Titleist Vokey 256-14  60deg: Mizuno Zoid   Putter: Odyssey WH Rossie (Left handed)

Yeah apparently Nantz has his head up his arse because the British Open site is congratulating just the 4 you mentioned.

Lol way to go Jim Nantz

Riley

Is there anyone, in all of golf that you consider "a star"?

Again, just looking for perspective....

Most basic definition of a star is someone non-fans know about.  People know Tiger, Phil, Rory, Fowler, Dustin Johnson and Bubba to name a few.  My wife knows all of them, but couldn't tell you who any of the others were.  There are other definitions of stars where you go down another level where casual fans recognize them, I'd guess Kuchar, Scott, Spieth, Bradley, Sergio and Dufner all would qualify as a star in that level.

Guys like Streelman, Knox, Henley, Todd, Senden and DeLaet (All FedEx Top 50) could probably walk into most shopping malls and very few, if anyone, would know who they are.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Guys like Streelman, Knox, Henley, Todd, Senden and DeLaet (All FedEx Top 50) could probably walk into most shopping malls and very few, if anyone, would know who they are.

Heck, I wouldn't even be able to recognize them.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

I felt bad for Stefani, he basically made a carbon copy mistake of what Rose did on that hole for his second shot. I thought it was pretty interesting how far he was allowed to move his ball due to the stands. In the end it didn't help him, and I believe they were saying he actually had a better shot from where he was before moving.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Note: This thread is 3560 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!