IGNORED

The Grip Man

The Grip Man
Note: This thread is 3563 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello all,

I'm from The UK and have heard quite a lot of good things about this site. I have been following your stuff for quite a while and thought I would join your discussion threads. I am a relatively good golfer as you can see from my handicap but I am also a very frustrated one.

I represented my country in my youth and back then thought I was going to conquer the world playing this game. 20 years on I am no better with a very similar handicap to the one I had at 13 years of age. I very quickly got down to this low digit but unfortunately remained there. I have been through many different coaches but no one could help me.

I have however been reading some of the stuff on this site and this has helped. For the first time in I don't know how long, I have started to improve again. I hope that now that I have joined, I can pick some of your brains and also add my views.

To a fruitful future on The Sand Trap.

Nick Baxter

Welcome to the site Nick, @The Grip Man

You have a lot of experience to share.  We look forward to your input.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome to TST Nick.  Glad to have ya.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

• Administrator

Sorry, @Patrick57 , but you've once again been banned.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

[@]BENtSwing32[/@], you have got to read some of the [@]Patrick57[/@] stuff. He has created new accounts multiple times and been caught and banned multiple times. I think he has even posed as a woman before.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

@BENtSwing32, you have got to read some of the @Patrick57 stuff. He has created new accounts multiple times and been caught and banned multiple times.

I think he has even posed as a woman before.

Yep, he's a real winner.... :-$

LMAO!! Who was/is @Patrick57 and how did you know The Grip Man was him??

He's a professional troll, has some serious issues. We can match several things to check whether it's the same person.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

@BENtSwing32, you have got to read some of the @Patrick57 stuff. He has created new accounts multiple times and been caught and banned multiple times.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14ledo81

Yep, he's a real winner....

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENtSwing32

LMAO!! Who was/is @Patrick57 and how did you know The Grip Man was him??

He's a professional troll, has some serious issues. We can match several things to check whether it's the same person.

Sounds amazing lol...a woman?? HAHAHA!...I gotta check out these old threads.

Note: This thread is 3563 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!