IGNORED

Callaway Diablo Ball ?

Note: This thread is 3560 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Found a "Calloway Diablo" (Only markings on ball.)  golf ball.  What did Calloway replace it with?. And does the newer ball have the same playing characteristics?

Welcome to TST!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Callaway+Diablo+Golf+Ball

On a serious note, you can Google the Callaway Diablo ball and view all of the ball's characteristics, predecessors and successors.

I believe the new version of Diablo balls are the new X2 Hot balls. They are pretty good I tried them and they play great. Distance is good, and they have decent spin on the greens also.

Here: http://www.callawaygolf.com/golf-balls/balls-2014-x2-hot.html

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

definitely give the diablo a try. Not sure about the regualr diablo ball but i actually play the callaway HX diablo tour ball.  it is a 3 piece ball that is comparable to the titleist NXT balls and a whole lot cheaper. Dicks actually sells them at 2 dozen balls for $35 since callaway has replaced them with a bunch of newer balls like their 4 piece speed regime balls that they are marketing the heck out of

What's in the bag:
Taylormade R15 
Callaway X2Hot pro 3W
Callaway X2Hot pro 20* hybrid
Mizuno JPX900 Tour 4-PW
Cleveland RTX 2.0 50,54, and 58 degree wedges
Taylormade White Smoke putter

I called Callaway. Was informed that they replaced it with their Callaway HEX Diablo ball. Not their Diablo Tour ball. The thing about the "Diablo" ball that I found was the fact that it would roll another 30 to 40 yards after hitting the fairway with my Driver tee shot. Didn't have any problems holding the greens with it. Wal-Mart, Dicks, & Golf Galaxy only carry the Diablo Tour ball.  Any ideas on where to buy a dozen to give them a try?

Note: This thread is 3560 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!