• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hunter1939

Callaway Diablo Ball ?

5 posts in this topic

Found a "Calloway Diablo" (Only markings on ball.)  golf ball.  What did Calloway replace it with?. And does the newer ball have the same playing characteristics?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Found a "Calloway Diablo" (Only markings on ball.)  golf ball.  What did Calloway replace it with?. And does the newer ball have the same playing characteristics?

Welcome to TST!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Callaway+Diablo+Golf+Ball

On a serious note, you can Google the Callaway Diablo ball and view all of the ball's characteristics, predecessors and successors.

definitely give the diablo a try. Not sure about the regualr diablo ball but i actually play the callaway HX diablo tour ball.  it is a 3 piece ball that is comparable to the titleist NXT balls and a whole lot cheaper. Dicks actually sells them at 2 dozen balls for $35 since callaway has replaced them with a bunch of newer balls like their 4 piece speed regime balls that they are marketing the heck out of

I called Callaway. Was informed that they replaced it with their Callaway HEX Diablo ball. Not their Diablo Tour ball. The thing about the "Diablo" ball that I found was the fact that it would roll another 30 to 40 yards after hitting the fairway with my Driver tee shot. Didn't have any problems holding the greens with it. Wal-Mart, Dicks, & Golf Galaxy only carry the Diablo Tour ball.  Any ideas on where to buy a dozen to give them a try?