IGNORED

Free Online Lessons: Nominate a Member for August

Note: This thread is 3557 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. I vote for ______ for free online lessons the month of August

• isukgolf
    • Jakester

I don't want to nominate myself but my wife did rape my bank account for the last 2 years so..... Id like to give evolvr a try.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I don't want to nominate myself but my wife did rape my bank account for the last 2 years so.....

Id like to give evolvr a try.

reason enough for me to nominate @Jakester23

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

I don't want to nominate myself but my wife did raped my bank account for the last 2 years so.....

Id like to give evolvr a try.

And how did she   "Raped " your bank account...? :-D

• 3 weeks later...

@Jeremie Boop is now on Evolvr, so it looks like it's between @Jakester23 and @isukgolf . I've added a poll, please vote.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

You call that a speech..?  We need much more than that.....

I have a dream that one day I will rise up and finish my swing understanding the true meaning of Key # 2.

I have a dream that one day the brown sands of Erin Hill will be able to watch as I hit drive after drive down the middle of the fair way together with my wisconsin brother Cipher.

I have a dream that one day even the winters of Wisconsin with the snow and ice of injustice with the temperature of the north pole with be transformed into the sunny summer days of San Diego

I have a dream that my one day my double digit handicap will diminish into a singe digit.

I have a dream that through all the shanks fats thins and ugly pulls I will have a beautiful push draw that I can call upon in times of need.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day I will rise up and finish my swing understanding the true meaning of Key # 2.

I have a dream that one day the brown sands of Erin Hill will be able to watch as I hit drive after drive down the middle of the fair way together with my wisconsin brother Cipher.

I have a dream that one day even the winters of Wisconsin with the snow and ice of injustice with the temperature of the north pole with be transformed into the sunny summer days of San Diego

I have a dream that my one day my double digit handicap will diminish into a singe digit.

I have a dream that through all the shanks fats thins and ugly pulls I will have a beautiful push draw that I can call upon in times of need.

I have a dream today.

Much better..... :-$

You know I simply can not contend with a speech that starts with "I have dream" ...

Honestly I am about join Evolvr, and gracelessly give my vote to @Jakester23 I am sure I will not only enjoy seeing his progress, but learn from the great advice as well.

@mvmac as soon as I get a couple of trips done that are coming up in the next 4 weeks, you will see me on Evolvr

I also want to say how grateful I am at even being considered ... when I first join TST my HC was 23.8 ... today it is 18.5 ... there is a lot to  learn here if you look for it and listen.

Good luck to @Jakester23 ions!!!

• Upvote 2

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

Wow very generous @isukgolf , if you join Evolvr we might have to change your username after a few lessons ;-)

Mike McLoughlin

I voted for the jakester because he seemed like he needed one. Is anyone following the results. Isn't this the 3rd month? Did the other guys follow through a lot? Are they better at golf now? Seems like maybe y'all should dedicate a thread to it for selling point of your service and just add it as a disclaimer for accepting the nomination. Nothing wrong with getting something for giving something. Maybe just lock it so admins can comment and the person with the free lessons can comment(testimonial) on it.

James

Wow very generous @isukgolf , if you join Evolvr we might have to change your username after a few lessons ;-)

Lol ... A long story on the name iSuk Golf ... And I have a lot of fun with it over the last couple of years. :-) But for my userid at Evolvr I will use different one. :banana: My id on Xbox and ps4 is WalMartKlown ... Is that better?

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

I voted for the jakester because he seemed like he needed one.

Is anyone following the results. Isn't this the 3rd month? Did the other guys follow through a lot? Are they better at golf now? Seems like maybe y'all should dedicate a thread to it for selling point of your service and just add it as a disclaimer for accepting the nomination. Nothing wrong with getting something for giving something. Maybe just lock it so admins can comment and the person with the free lessons can comment(testimonial) on it.

August would be our second student. You can check out @bplewis24 's online lessons on this thread

http://thesandtrap.com/t/37582/my-swing-bplewis24/144#post_999312

We are basically doing this to help members that are regulars on the site that haven't had the opportunity to get quality in depth instruction.  The idea was actually brought up by @cipher .

Mike McLoughlin

Awesome @jakester . You're gonna love this. :-D

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Note: This thread is 3557 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!