• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pat1985

Wilson golf ball (red mesh bag)

6 posts in this topic

I just bought these Wilson golf balls in the red mesh bag from Wal mart today. They were ten bucks for 2 dozen and they are a two piece ball. I go thru probably 6 or 7 balls in a round so I don't feel the need to buy expensive golf balls. However, I can't find any reviews on these balls. Has anyone out there tried them and if so what are your thoughts?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

First year I played, I must have gone through 3 or 4 mesh bags of those balls - in fact, last fall when the leaves were all over the courses & got sick of losing good balls, I bought another bag of those Wilsons - they play just fine.

Cool. I have been playing noodle long and soft and titleist dt solo but wanted to go cheaper if I could. Played yesterday and lost a few in the water but was on my last dt solo when I finished so I'm sure I'll get to try the Wilsons out next time.

Played them yesterday and they played just fine!

I was at Wal Mart yesterday and took a look to see if anything looked good in the golf aisle. I saw the red mesh bags of balls and thought of this thread.

I have never hit those, but I play the Slazenger Raw Distance Xtreme... 4 dozen for $35 @ Dick's.