• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
billchao

Scotty Cameron Gallery Now Open!

8 posts in this topic

http://golfweek.com/news/2014/jul/09/scotty-cameron-gallery-golf-equipment-titleist/?For-Your-Game

The Scotty Cameron Gallery is now open in Encinitas, California. The shop will offer many items for sale, including clothing, handcrafted belt buckles, and exotic headcovers.

Quote:
“This is not a surf shop,” Cameron said. “This is a boutique. It goes far beyond golf. For people who come in here, it’s the experience that I want them to have. Everything has a certain vibe and feel, from the flooring to the lighting to the sound-proofing. I wanted really well-done mannequins, and I got them.”

On top of that, there's a chance to meet the man, himself.

Quote:
“My goal is to be down here every day for at least an hour,” Cameron said. “I love being a philosopher of golf and, of course, life. This is not a place to come and get a putting lesson. It is a place to understand putting, how the putter and the player act together to affect the golf ball.”

And of course, you can book a putter fitting ($350, price of putter not included).

So what do you guys think? Any Cameron Crazies out there?

Awards and Achievements

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

http://golfweek.com/news/2014/jul/09/scotty-cameron-gallery-golf-equipment-titleist/?For-Your-Game

The Scotty Cameron Gallery is now open in Encinitas, California. The shop will offer many items for sale, including clothing, handcrafted belt buckles, and exotic headcovers.

On top of that, there's a chance to meet the man, himself.

And of course, you can book a putter fitting ($350, price of putter not included).

So what do you guys think? Any Cameron Crazies out there?

I like SC putters.  If I am ever in Encinitas, I would definitely visit.  Scotty would like to meet Scotty in other words.

Awards and Achievements

I like SC putters.  If I am ever in Encinitas, I would definitely visit.  Scotty would like to meet Scotty in other words.

He seems like an interesting guy. I don't own one of his putters, but it would still be a place I'd visit if I was down there.

Awards and Achievements

I have never bought a new SC. I bought a used Newport Beach because I like the sound slot cut into in.

Awards and Achievements

I love my Newport select ... Oddest thing though ... I get offers from Mr. Cameron to pay return shipping, and unlimited bowling discount tickets, if I would return his putter ... Something about I suk so bad and am a disgrace the SC community ....???

That could be dangerous......but yeah, I'd go.  I'd probably leave the credit card at home though!

Awards and Achievements

I enjoy Encinitas, but I'd go to the pizza place near his shop, and pass on Scotty.

I ended our "relationship" about 2005. Attractive looking putters, but not many fitting options at that time. More now, but still not enough.

But his head cover designs are interesting. Hmmm, I might go in to see the head covers.

:-)

Awards and Achievements

I enjoy Encinitas, but I'd go to the pizza place near his shop, and pass on Scotty.

I ended our "relationship" about 2005. Attractive looking putters, but not many fitting options at that time. More now, but still not enough.

But his head cover designs are interesting. Hmmm, I might go in to see the head covers.

:-)

Pizza and putters?  It doesn't get much better than that! :-)

Awards and Achievements