• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Golfer6760

How many Golfers on a course at once

2 posts in this topic

At a nine hole golf course with starting times @ 7:30am on a ty pical Saturday. How many foursomes should be scheduled to play in the first shift so the 1st group off shouldn't have to wait to tee off at the turn?

I've normally seen 14 foursomes with a 9 min interval between foursomes. I played at a club last week that had 19 foursomes signed up in the first shift. Foursomes 16-19 playing their front nine were slotted in alternately with foursomes 1-4 making the turn for their back nine.

2hrs and 3 min for the front nine. It took almost 3hrs to play the back nine.

What's normal?????????

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

At a nine hole golf course with starting times @ 7:30am on a typical Saturday. How many foursomes should be scheduled to play in the first shift so the 1st group off shouldn't have to wait to tee off at the turn?

I've normally seen 14 foursomes with a 9 min interval between foursomes. I played at a club last week that had 19 foursomes signed up in the first shift. Foursomes 16-19 playing their front nine were slotted in alternately with foursomes 1-4 making the turn for their back nine.

2hrs and 3 min for the front nine. It took almost 3hrs to play the back nine.

What's normal?????????

16 groups 8 minutes apart

Awards and Achievements