IGNORED

Seinfeld fans? Let's start a quote thread...

gotgolf?
Note:Β This thread is 5787 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

I'll start with a one related to golf:

Kramer
:Right now there are six-hundred s that I got at the driving range in the trunk of my car. Why don't we drive out to Rock-a-Way and hit them into the ocean!

Now picture this....we find a nice sweet spot between the dunes, we take out our drivers, we tee up and (he makes a golf stroke), that ball goes sailing up into the sky holds there for a moment and then............ gulp!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In your cheesiest Jerry imitation...

"Who are all these people."

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Off topic but, how's your BMW coming along gotgolf?!?

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Kramer: Yeah, yeah...What's your read, Stan?

Stan: You're close, you're on the green. You just have to go for the cup.

Kramer: What do you mean?

Stan: Have her try on the bra, see if it fits.

Jackie: No, no, no, no!

Kramer: Do it, Jackie. Stan's the man.

Jackie: Stan? Who the hell is Stan?

Kramer: He's my caddy.

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

Kramer: The bus is outta control. So I grab him by the collar, I take him out of the seat, I get behind the wheel, and now I'm driving the bus.

Jerry: Wow.

George Costanza: You're Batman.

Kramer: Yeah, yeah, I am Batman. Then the mugger, he comes to and he starts choking me. So I'm fighting him off with one hand and I kept driving the bus with the other, ya know. Then I managed to open up the door and I kicked him out the door, ya know, with my foot, ya know, at the next stop.

Jerry: You kept making all the stops?

Kramer: Well, people kept ringing the bell.
Rynofskie

In My Well-Used Highlander Bag:

Driver:Redline RPM 9.5* Driver - TourLaunch Blue Shaft Rescue: "The Ripper" wal-mart special 3HybridIrons: ADAMS GT500 Undercut Widesole 4-LWPutter: Ray Cook custom mallet putterGuns don't kill people - the proper application of sight alignment, target...

George: "So, I reached into the blowhole, felt around, and pulled out the obstruction!"

Kramer: Is that a ?

(George nods)

Kramer: Well, a hole in one, eh?

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

from "The Contest":
Kramer: "I'm out!" while slapping downt he money five minutes after the bet was made.

It's amazing how many times in daily life Seinfeld references are useful.

All great quotes. Haven't watched in a while, but when I watch I can't stop...

In your cheesiest Jerry imitation...

There is also the Conan skit where they hold "Seinfeld auditions."

Is it a corn or is it a nut? I found it on youtube. Pretty hilarious http://youtube.com/watch?v=a84yrCdQ0PQ
no soup for you

NEXT!!!!!

Off topic but, how's your BMW coming along gotgolf?!?

She's in the shop getting:

Tubi Rumore, PSS9's, Rogue SSKw/WSR, beefed up suspension, MB Quarts speakers, Stoptech BBK etc. Can't wait! And then I need to mend up the backside which was hit by a truck hit and run (know who did it but have no proof - long story)
Kramer: Yeah, yeah...What's your read, Stan?

Candybar heiress!

George: "So, I reached into the blowhole, felt around, and pulled out the obstruction!"

Best ending ever.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

All great quotes. Haven't watched in a while, but when I watch I can't stop...

Hey, I got some rear damage too. Just minor stuff, but still annoys me to have to know its there. I'l fix it one of these days...

That clip was hilarious.

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

There are so many great episodes, I think my favorite is the Marine Biologist. I also like the Andrea Doria.

Remember when Elaine throws the fur coat in the tree and then Newman climbs up the tree to get it

Kramer: Where did you learn to climb like that
Newman: The Pacific Northwest

That is what makes this show so great, where do they come up with this stuff.
Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

The gay episode/Columbia journalism student is one of my favorites. George is like "You wanna have sex right now? Let's go baby!!"

WITB: Driver: Titleist 910 D2 10.5 R / 5 Wood: r7 ti / Irons: Ping G15 Steel R (3-P, U), / Wedges: Vokey SM4 56/11 SM4 60/07 / Putter: Scotty GoLo 33" / Ball: Titleist Velocity / Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 4.0 / GPS: SG3

Frank Costanza's immediate reaction upon learning of his son's death from George Steinbrenner:

Frank: What the hell did you trade Jay Buhner for?!?!?!? He had 30 home runs and over 100 RBIs last year. He's got a rocket for an arm. You don't know what the hell you're doin'!

Steinbrenner: Well, Buhner was a good prospect, no question about it. But my baseball people loved Ken Phelps' bat. They kept saying "Ken Phelps, Ken Phelps."

In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

i have the first 8 seasons on dvd and plan on getting the ninth the day it comes out.

remember when peterman send eilene to buy JFK's presidential golf clubs?

In my wasabe green ozone bag:

Hibore 9.5Β° w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft Driver

G10 15Β° 1H w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft G10 18Β° 2H w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft T-Zoid Pro 3-PW S300 CG10 52Β° 2 Dot Black Pearl CG10 56Β° 2 Dot Black Pearl Newport 2 TerylliumLow Score = 88

And another one:

"PATRICE: I want the truth.

GEORGE: The truth?... You want the truth? It is your earrings. It is the chopsticks...but it's so much more. You're pretentious! You call everyone by their full name! You call my doorman, Sammy, "Samuel" but you didn't even say "Samuel." You went "Sam - U- EL" ...Papie-eh Mach-eh What is Papie-ay Mach-ay?

PATRICE: Keep goin'.

GEORGE: I, I think I made my point. I'm sorry if I was a little harsh."

Kramer: Full retail's for suckers!

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blueΒ dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34"Β 

Note:Β This thread is 5787 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!