Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hacker620

Taming the spin on my 910d3 driver

5 posts in this topic

My swing speed is averaging 88 to 93 mph, I'm left handed playing right and for the life of me my left hand dominates. My thoughts are that due to this domination its creating too much spin. Slowing down my tempo seems to be the only solution for me to achieve balance. With all that being said . Any suggestions on a shaft that will give me distance and stability , if i go to 85 or so mph?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I have the 913d2, and love the Diamana 62 in it.  I feel it is slightly stiffer, and gives me good control.

But, when I had a similar problem, I changed from the 10 finger grip to the overlap and it radically improved by driving.

My swing speed is averaging 88 to 93 mph, I'm left handed playing right and for the life of me my left hand dominates. My thoughts are that due to this domination its creating too much spin. Slowing down my tempo seems to be the only solution for me to achieve balance. With all that being said . Any suggestions on a shaft that will give me distance and stability , if i go to 85 or so mph?

Hit up on the ball, not down.

I would also recommend taking a video of your swing and posting it here,

http://thesandtrap.com/f/4180/member-swings

You can create your own "My Swing" thread.

Welcome to The Sand Trap!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Will do , up and inline it is .... Thanks guys, I will take a video also and post it..