IGNORED

Hello from NC!

TIME 4 TEE
Note: This thread is 3523 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey man I'm serious! We need to pick a day and just commit to it! Just as long as you don't mind playing with a scrub golfer such as myself. I shoot 100 but I promise I play fast!!

Nike Covert 2.0 driver with Kuro Kage

Nike Covert Tour 3 wood

Nike Covert 5 wood

Nike Covert 4 hybrid

Nike VRS Forged irons 5i-GW

Callaway Forged Wedge 56deg

Callaway X-Forged Wedge 60deg

Odyssey White Hot XG #9 putter
2015 Sun Mountain Tour Series cart bag

I'm definitely game and I'm probably more of a scrub than you guys. Depending on the day and the course I might shoot anywhere from an 88 to 110.  lol  Can play fast or leisurely so doesn't matter to me and I don't mind the heat either.

I have yet to play my first full 18 holes. Going to my first 9 hole this Sunday. Then next week is the 18 holes!!! Then I will establish a handicap finally lol.

I wouldn't mind playing. Not a walker but if we can get 4 or more groups together carts are probably better anyway. Cooler is better lol. I play a lot , including today and most Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays with practice in between but my goodness is it hot and humid right now lol. We probably need to get or join a group to figure out who is out there and interested.

James

I play CT Myers, Larkhaven, and the Tradition...all in charlotte

Nike Covert Tour 3 wood

Nike Covert 5 wood

Nike Covert 4 hybrid

What are your home courses guys?  Or what do you plan on being your home course when you start playing often for the ones who haven't yet.  Usually right now I play at Lexington Golf Club.

[quote name="indykappa" url="/t/76003/hello-from-nc/18#post_1027229"]I play CT Myers, Larkhaven, and the Tradition...all in charlotte[/quote] I play a lot of places in charlotte but Renaissance the most because it is closest to me. I am actually playing CT Myers tomorrow morning, or I guess this morning.

James

Par 3 nine hole- Raleigh

Reedy Creek 18 hole 72 par- Four Oaks

Knights Play- Apex

Pinehurst- Pinehurst

Par 3 nine hole- Raleigh

Knights Play- Apex

Pinehurst- Pinehurst

I miss Knights Play....great facility with 27 holes of lighted par 3 that you can ride.  Used to stay open until like midnight.  Awesome if you were in a pinch for time and just needed a quick fix of a club swinging addiction.

Par 3 nine hole- Raleigh

Knights Play- Apex

Pinehurst- Pinehurst

Hi Joe, I'm David. If you are ever looking for someone to play either 9 or 18 let me know. I live near Knights Play and practice there just about every day.

If you are thinking about lessons, Herman Williams (http://thesandtrap.com/t/72190/herman-williams-golf-good-or-not) now teaches at KP.

Also if you have any interest in playing Crooked Creek you had better do it this summer. They are closing down later this year.

David

Hello David! I heard about crooked Creek and I am very disappointed. :-( As for lessons, I would like to get some. Our 8 year old daughter just started too. Does he give lessons to kids too? You and I need to meet up and play also.

Par 3 nine hole- Raleigh

Knights Play- Apex

Pinehurst- Pinehurst

I had heard an advertisement that Crooked Creek is going to a nine hole course next year.

Last I read (wral.com) the land has been sold.

Hello David! I heard about crooked Creek and I am very disappointed.

As for lessons, I would like to get some. Our 8 year old daughter just started too. Does he give lessons to kids too?

You and I need to meet up and play also.

Herman is supposed to be one of the best (check him out on youtube) but I would not spend $150 /hour for kids lessons. Tim, the head pro at KP does clinics for kids 7-9 and the next one starts 8/9. It's 4 Saturdays 9-10am and I think it cost $60 total. Tim along with Hutch and Tatoo are really good with kids, that is the route I would take with an 8 year old.

I'll be there bright and early tomorrow if you want to play.

David

I'll check that out! If I get free tomorrow am I'll come by. Otherwise I might be playing in Raleigh at Par 3. Daughter wants some more range time. ;-)

What courses you playing in myrtle?

Nike Covert Tour 3 wood

Nike Covert 5 wood

Nike Covert 4 hybrid

Note: This thread is 3523 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!