• Announcements

• Welcome to the New Site!   09/30/2015

Welcome to the brand new TST! Click the title of this announcement to read more about what's new and different here at The Sand Trap!       We're using some new software to power this forum, and while this means some change, it's for the better. However, there will be a few bumps, and one of those may be that you may have a little trouble logging in to your account. So try this: Log in with your existing username and password.If that fails, reset your password here: http://thesandtrap.com/lostpassword/ .If that fails, PM either @mvmac or @iacas and we'll help you out.After that, check out this thread to share any bugs you find along with your likes/dislikes, and check out this thread to see what awesome new features you can use on this site. Finally, once you're on the site, do a few things if you don't mind: Check your account settings. This is where you can clean up your signature.Edit your profile (to possibly include your GAME Golf account). Do this by clicking "Edit Profile" on your name in the top right corner of the site.Add or replace the cover photo on your profile. They're now Facebook-like dimensions. Change your avatar if it looks distorted, too.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Does anyone know of a good club fitter in Austin, TX???

2 posts in this topic

I am in the market for a new driver. My driver is the club with the highest ceiling and, unfortunately, the lowest floor as far as my tee-shots go. I am ready to add some consistency to my tee-shots with a custom driver fitted to me. Any input would be great and again, I am looking for a good club fitter in the Austin, TX area.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Can't find much on google, looks like GolfSmith is your best option

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• My Swing (Mike Boatright)
      By Mike Boatright · Posted
      Ill try to mix the two I really don't like to fix something if it isn't broken,however I will say it's far from perfect. I look at hunter mahan and it just looks to restrictive I guess that's the modern swing. I'm a self taught guy like Seve here. 
    • 1 Iron Golf Clubs
      By dmcnab · Posted
      Hi all...busy with some work this weekend, and poor weather...so, didn't play on the weekend, but hope to get out 2 or 3 times this week....will let you know if my 'new theory' ("baseball grip + Moe Norman swing" combo) still holds water for me......always an experiment !!
    • Driving Range Routeen? What Should You Do at the range? (Reccomend drills and routeens you do)
      By Patch · Posted
      First and foremost I am always aiming at at a target.  I usually start with my wedges, and work my way to my driver. I am always working on my alignment with each club. I carry two 3' metal yard sticks for that. The last 20 or so balls, I will hit driver, 5i, wedge. at a target. Sometimes it's 3w, 8i, wedge. Sometimes I will give my 5w some extra time. I always take my time. Once I am done at the driving range, I will move to the short game area, and from there to putting green. I am fortunate to have a very decent practice facility I can use. 
    • So I bought some m flex irons
      By trey3d · Posted
      If I knew how to use the shafts I have available 2 950 regular flex 2 950 stiff 2 1050 stiff and one regular 1050 if I could mix those within the set would be great. I was thinking 1050 stiff for my pitching and gap. 8 and 9 with 950 stiff 6 and 7 950 regular and my 5 with a nv-hl 70g regular flex
    • "The A Swing: The Alternative Approach to Great Golf" by David Leadbetter
      By brofun · Posted
      Ok..tried the A swing again...hit an 81.  Not too bad at all!...my irons ALL are going ten to fifteen yards further (think this is because it's so much easier to use my torso to swing rather than my arms with this..also...with keeping both arms straight thru the first part of the take away, it torques my body alot more..but not in an uncomfortable way!.. Notice that my driver and fairway woods are not so easy...if I connect, GREAT!...but, tend to top the ball alot with those clubs and this swing...little tweaking needed.  
  • Images

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Blog Entries