• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Polyester

Greetings from Finland

6 posts in this topic

Hello all, I found this great forum around a month ago when I was searching for a cure to my slicing. http://thesandtrap.com/t/29616/the-biggest-secret-slide-your-hips was the thread that lead me here and I've read it quite a lot.

I got my green card about 15 years ago but I played only 6 rounds back then. Now I started again this great, yet nerve wrecking sport this summer.

After 4 rounds and over 2000 range shots I've managed to get my hcp from 54 to 34 :beer: and I'm starting to silently hope that I can break into low twenties after my summer job ends :-P

I look forward to contributing this forum.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Welcome here....  Tervetuloa...(I think I got that right)

My father is 100% Finish.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yea, you got that right :beer: .

Although I think your father is Finnish rather than finish :-P

Welcome to the site @Polyester .  The one word I will always remember that my grandmother used to say to me was pikkupoika.  I think it might be a pokemon or something... ;-) JK, I know what it means.  Good luck on your endeavor to improve at this madness called golf!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome to the site @Polyester.  The one word I will always remember that my grandmother used to say to me was pikkupoika.  I think it might be a pokemon or something...  JK, I know what it means.  Good luck on your endeavor to improve at this madness called golf!

it means little boy ;-)