IGNORED

What's your personal best HOT streak?

Jmdmbike
Note: This thread is 2885 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Watching Sergio Garcia shoot 27 on the back 9 today at the WGC Bridgestone with 7 birdies and 11 one putt greens in a row - what an incredible hot streak. What's your personal best, either consecutive birdies, pars, one putts, GIR's or whatever stat floats your boat?

In my Sun Mountain 14 Way Stand Bag:

Driver - Ping G30 10.5* : Fairway - Ping G30 18* : Hybrids - Titleist 915H 21* & 915 H 24* : Irons - Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 5 - GW : Wedges, Vokey 54.14, Vokey 58.12 : Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 or Ping Craz-E-R  : Ball - Bridgestone B330RX, Cart - Cliqgear 3.5

First time shooting par (72) after going out in 38. Bogied 10, then went en fuego for the next 8 holes, pars until 14, birdied 15,16,17, parred 18. Hit every fairway and every green from 11 onwards.

Played 8 holes and made 7 birdies and one par. Had to putt on the 8th green using the lights on my golf cart and quit after 8.

Shorter "hot streak" back to back eagles on back to back par 5s and missed an eagle putt on the next hole, a drivable par 4.

11 consecutive part 4s and 5s with the driver in the fairway and overt 270 yards. On number 15 my greed caught up with me and my old super shove came roaring back! Still the only time I ever broke 90. It was on a pretty easy course in a small town where my wife was working at the time.

Palm Beach County Amateur Qualifier back in 1992, I think. I was 2-over thru 8 holes. I chipped in for a birdie on 9 then shot 34 on the back to post a 71. So I played the last 10 holes in 3 under. Still my lowest competitive round.

Shooting 2 under on the front nine at my home course (34) at the time rated 38 and 138 slope that side, then shot a dismal 44 on the back.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

Wednesday I shot 33 on some horrible greens. Had 5 holes inside 100 yards where I made no birdies. Them on Thursday I shot 34 missing a 4 footer a 6 footer an 8 footer and making bogey on the par 5 9th because I got greedy wit the driver and didn't play to my usual layup spot off the tee

I've made 4 birdies in a row twice and have a few of rounds in the 60s on a legit course with a 72.5CR and 137slope.  i've carded other rounds in the 60s too, but they carry less weight because they were lesser courses.

Myy career low round of -4.....68 was from 72.5CR 137slope tees....I had 6 birdies/1 eagle/ 2 bogeys and one double!!!   ARGH...what could have been!??  That damn double was stupid......I missed a green, pitched to 6 feet...and 3-putted!!!

I also consider one of my highlights scoring a level par 72 from the 'WAY BACK" tees rated 75.1CR 141slope....7133yds.  Carding a 72 from back there isn't easy for a short knocker like me......LOL

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

My personal best, about 6 years ago was 5 birds in a row on the Casablanca GC in Mesquite Nevada. Of course I erased that on the back nine for a 74, which is one of the lowest rounds I have ever played. I have also had 6, and 7 pars in a row, but no birds in the same round for a 75 on that same course. .

I have also had 2,  par 5 eagles in the same round at the Rockwood GC just north of FT Worth, TX. Shot a 74 that day. That was in 2011. It's kind of special because 7 days later I was in a hospital, in a coma, with very limited expectations for survival.

My claim to fame though,  and I have the score card framed,  was a 78 at Spy Glass Hills @ the Pebble Bea ch Resort back in 2008. Toughest "real" golf course I have ever played.

On the flip side I have has 12 bogies in a row, which is a personal best also.

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

13 holes without losing a ball!

Driver: Callaway Mavrik 10*

Wood: Callaway Epic Flash 17* 

Hybrid: Callaway Mavrik 20*

Irons: Callaway Rogue X 5i-GW

Wedges: Vokey SM8 54*S and 58*K

Putter: Ping Prime Tyne 4

I shot 30 on the front nine once, 4 birdies, 1 eagle(one bogey). Had to wait out a rain delay and then cooled off with a 40 on the back nine to shoot 70 for the first time.

I birdied the final 3 holes once to shoot 72.

In terms of scoring, I shot 67 (-2) closing day at Copper Creek last summer.  Started with 5 pars, then made birdies at 6, 9, 11, 13 & 14 (with a 3 putt bogey at 12, so -4 for the middle 9).

:mizuno: MP-52 5-PW, :cobra: King Snake 4 i 
:tmade: R11 Driver, 3 W & 5 W, :vokey: 52, 56 & 60 wedges
:seemore: putter

Oh, man... almost forgot about my near shot at immortality... Played Pebble Beach in 1986. Started off Birdie, Eagle, Birdie and figured I was off to the course record! 4 under after 3 holes!!!! then I thought about it too much and came back to reality. Still, finished with an 82 after birdieing 18. In terms of importance, that was probably the "hottest streak" due to the arena.

I've made 4 birdies in a row twice .....

Nice job......that's a BIG deal for schmucks like us.

Never 4 for me.  3 on 4 different occasions but haven't been able to make that 4th.  Closest was a 30 foot putt once.  Given how hard it is for me to make 3 in a round, let alone in a row, I'm not holding my breath that I'll ever get that 4th.

My personal best, about 6 years ago was 5 birds in a row on the Casablanca GC in Mesquite Nevada. Of course I erased that on the back nine for a 74, which is one of the lowest rounds I have ever played. I have also had 6, and 7 pars in a row, but no birds in the same round for a 75 on that same course. .

I have also had 2,  par 5 eagles in the same round at the Rockwood GC just north of FT Worth, TX. Shot a 74 that day. That was in 2011. It's kind of special because 7 days later I was in a hospital, in a coma, with very limited expectations for survival.

My claim to fame though,  and I have the score card framed,  was a 78 at Spy Glass Hills @ the Pebble Beach Resort back in 2008. Toughest "real" golf course I have ever played.

On the flip side I have has 12 bogies in a row, which is a personal best also.

2 amazing accomplishments for a 13 hcp! :beer:

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Most of my streaks are pars, made 9 in a row on the way to a 76 a month or so ago. Last year I played holes 4-6 at -4, eagle birdie birdie, but there was some luck involved, chipped one in. But the other two were legit good golf, green in 2 on a par 5 leaving a 5 foot putt and big drive on 432 yard par 4 and 9 iron to about 2 feet. Freaked me out more than anything standing on the 7th tee at -3, bogey on #1, thinking I could finish under par on that side. But I played the last 3 +3. Just this past Mon I shot -1 35, 6 pars 2 birdies and a bogey, on the front of a course I play frequently. Sadly not enough time to start the back or I am certain it would have be a personal best day. Not sure if I consider it a hot streak because I've been playing well there, I expect to keep it under 40 a side there so a couple strokes here and there don't surprise me.

Dave :-)

3 birdies in a row twice.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

I think I went Birdie, Eagle before. I've went Birdie, Birdie a few times.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

All at California Golf Club

- 5 straight birdies

- Birdie, hole-in-one, birdie

- 18 straight pars (don't know if that counts as a hot streak though)

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Note: This thread is 2885 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!