Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Footjoy AWD Casual Golf Shoes

2 posts in this topic

Anyone got a pair and if so hat are they like? And what does AWD stand for?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

"Originally the AWD name stood for All Wheel Drive, although it is not something you will see in any advertising or information. They will be known simply as AWD."

They look cool.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• KBS Tour 90 shaft question
      Some things you need to consider... Shaft length. Is the eBay set raw shafts or pullouts? The CU irons have a 38.25" 5 iron shaft, which is one of the longer 5i lengths for stock shafts.It the eBay is pullouts, the butt trim could have made them too short for CU stock length. CU hosel tip = ??? Are the CU irons made for parallel tip (.370)  or taper tip (.355) shafts? Which type are the eBay set? 3-PW fit 4-AW? If you have taper tip hosels in the CU, you would be hardstepping the iron shafts. Also, KBS Tour 90 shafts (taper) use the PW shaft for all wedges. Unless all the specs on the eBay set fall in your favor, you would be better to spend an extra $55 and order new shafts. ... GolfWorks sells the KBS Tour 90 shafts for $30 each.
    • What Do You Do for a Living?
      the soprano of a portray supreme. Not bad. The close attribute to within get your hands on reverence if you Alpha Plus Male Enhancement to amend your muscles wellbeing is to eat a symptomless proportionate quick. Ingestion ten pounds of allegro content each and every one single one hours of daylight is not easily poised. Works developing the fine-impression fasting for    
    • Anyone play 5 wedges?
      I really like my 64* a lot.
    • My Swing (Yossarian)
      I've been Playing Golf for: 9 years   My current handicap index or average score is: 95-100, more or less
      My typical ball flight is: fade
      The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: random hybrid shots Hi everyone, I have been playing for years, but only practicing seriously on the last 3-4. I never took a lesson (that was a big mistake), so over the years I tried to fine tune a flawed swing to obtain some consistency. I reached the point where I can enjoy a round without horrific shots, and probably the worst part of my game are 3-4 putts,  but I still would like your opinion on the long game. So: Irons in the video there are a couple of 7 iron swings. I tend to have decent contact most of the times, ball first; 150-155 yards. The ball flight is usually a fade  (starts right - for a lefty- and then goes left), but it's quite inconsistent, I mix it with slices and pulls.  I am sure if you see the video that there are many parts of the swing I could improve Hybrid in the video there are a couple of H3 face on swings, and a couple from the back. 180 yards. Again, I can't be very consistent, first shot goes slightly left, second in the video slightly right. The main problem is the last one, a fat shot, which is the miss I would like to eliminate. Driver Not very long (220-225), but at least it ends up in the fairway most of the times. Still, any help or advise on the swing is welcome   Thanks in advance! Videos:   
    • Anyone play 5 wedges?
      Yep, that's 5 wedges. I went to the black friday sale, and was toying around with the driver or new shoes thing. I couldn't tell on the driver because the tee in the area wasn't high enough. I also need a lesson on my driver again. This made it shoes. But then I don't hit my 3W. It sits in my bag all summer and does nothing. Maybe I hit it once during the summer. I'm also not comfortable opening the club face on my 60 degree and standing open. I tend to blade the ball when I do that. I've practiced it at the range and no matter what, in a course situation I will blade the ball or chunk it.  So I picked up a Callaway PM Grind 64/10. I tried it out on a 40 yd lob shot and put 24 shots in a row within 3 yds of each other. It felt good in my hands, and I felt confident with it. I didn't have to make any swing adjustments to hit the shot. And no, it was not on sale. So the 3W is gone and the 64 replaces it. My inconsistent mid game causes me to have to rely heavily on my short game. Until that improves I'm not going to handicap myself further. Besides, the 64 can come in handy playing from pot bunkers. Count me as another 5 wedge player.
  • TST Blog Entries

• Images

• Today's Birthdays

1. Neil B
      (74 years old)
  • Blog Entries