• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jude

is my hip over rotation affecting my club head speed?

16 posts in this topic

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Yes it's helping you swing faster...woof

Awards and Achievements

Wait...

So, we're not supposed to rely on tv insurance commercials for correct golf instruction?  Say it ain't so! :doh:

Okay, I'll go back to working on my evolvr priority piece(s).  One of which is hip rotation. :-D

Awards and Achievements

Yes it's helping you swing faster...woof

The commercial didn't say how it might be affecting his clubhead speed...... ;-)

Awards and Achievements

hi guys hope you all playing great golf but hip rotation only a factor in your golf swing, its is about the x factor , smash factor and been honest if most people actually tried to hit it smoother you will it further because your sequence will be better and you will hit it on the sweet spot more. its about ball speed

hi guys hope you all playing great golf but hip rotation only a factor in your golf swing, its is about the x factor , smash factor and been honest if most people actually tried to hit it smoother you will it further because your sequence will be better and you will hit it on the sweet spot more. its about ball speed

Are you friends with @jack1234 , or...are you @jack1234 ?

Awards and Achievements

nope I own myproswing.com , just giving out free advice who ever wants it is all , don't know who jack is but I will find out if I can

just giving out free advice who ever wants it is all , don't know who jack is but I will find out if I can

Just asking because he showed up on here about 5 minutes before you did and made three posts in three different forums and each one was to pimp My Pro Swing. Ya might want to let him know that he could be shedding a bad light on your site by acting a little...ahem...spammy.

You can talk to Jack ;-) about this by clicking here>>> @jack1234 and sending him a PM.

Awards and Achievements

I have already sent a pm to him and kindly asked to him to stop plugging our site even though I'm not complaining. Ernest don't know if you in business but a plug now again is good for the b. so do u want any free advice or you fine with your game

don't know who jack is but I will find out if I can

I have 100% proof that you're full of shit.

Awards and Achievements

I have already sent a pm to him and kindly asked to him to stop plugging our site even though I'm not complaining. Ernest don't know if you in business but a plug now again is good for the b. so do u want any free advice or you fine with your game

It's not necessarily good for your business if the guy plugging you comes off as a shill. Not saying he is, just saying that that is definitely the impression I got.

I have 100% proof that you're full of shit.

Edit* Bingo.

Awards and Achievements

You got to admit that you and Jack both showing up and plugging the same site (and a competitor of this one) at virtually the same time is a little fishy. If it walks like a duck and all that. Edit: It appears this comment was a little late. ;-)

I don't remember any of that from the commercial....

iacas can you check your mail I sent you private mail

Welcome back, Jack! ;-)

Awards and Achievements

Am I needed for surgery?  Did I leave the oven on?

The dude probably just needs to come home from the range to feed his damn dog!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0