Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TIME 4 TEE

Thank You!

10 posts in this topic

Being new to golf at only a couple months, I did an internet search and found many golf forums. I found this one to be the best; for good reason! You all have helped me with advice, tips, techniques, and most of all encouragement. I pray for our continued success on the greens and helping each other out. You never realize how much a forum can help your game. Most people share similar game issues, concerns, etc. Sure helps a ton! Joe

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Joe, it's golfers like YOU that help make this site what it is. We're glad you're here and appreciate your contributions! :beer:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks David! I am glad to be a part of it and continually learn new things too. :-)

Thanks David! I am glad to be a part of it and continually learn new things too. :-)

Ask David about Grahm McDowell, I dare you! :-D Oh and welcome to the forum.

[quote name="jetsknicks1" url="/t/76251/thank-you#post_1031497"] Ask David about [S]Grahm[/S] Graeme McDowell, I dare you! [/quote] :-D My man shot 66 today too.

My man shot 66 today too.

He was incredible when I was at the Canadian Open on Friday. Outplayed the hell out of Donald and Weir. Seems to have a great personality too, just very gregarious. Would love to bomb some pints with him!

Being new to golf at only a couple months, I did an internet search and found many golf forums. I found this one to be the best; for good reason! You all have helped me with advice, tips, techniques, and most of all encouragement. I pray for our continued success on the greens and helping each other out. You never realize how much a forum can help your game. Most people share similar game issues, concerns, etc. Sure helps a ton!

Joe

Hey Joe, When do ya want to play?

Did you sign your 8 year old up for Tim's clinic this month?

Hopefully this week. Crappy rainy weekend now. :-/ Will call him this week probably. :-)