IGNORED

Motorcycle Golfer

Thom Davis
Note: This thread is 3550 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I don't play tournaments anymore.  But I still enjoy a round once in a while.  Still play to about a ten handicap.  I would like to play with a club that would fit inside my motorcycle saddlebag.  I've played supersticks before and hated them.  I suspect the Divnic version will be similarly lacking in performance.  So, I'm going to try to build my own...but I suspect others may have done this already so I'm searching for those few who choose to flaunt the rules and play with non conforming clubs.  I am planning on creating a shaft that screws together...since I'm right handed, that means left threaded nuts and bolts.  To the end of that shaft I expect to have about 5 or 6 heads (I play about the same with 6 clubs as my full set-my "Sunday Bag" has 3W, 5W, 7I, W, SW and Putter) to screw onto them (of varying lengths) so that I can carry the heads and replace the heads prior to each shot.  NO, I won't hold up play, I HATE slow players, so the clubheads will go on quickly and come off equally quickly.  Has anyone done this, how'd it turn out?

Note: This thread is 3550 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!